Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

I received an e-mail account that only RLC know ....

All new Voyeur Real-Life Website!

We're happy to announce all new Voyeur website: Voyeur-House.TV
More apartments, new houses, lots of participants - that is what you can expect watching us.
We are opening 4 Houses this week, and we're going to stream houses from multiple timezones.

2c43fcba-7db5-4b20-8269-ec8563ae1ede.jpg

Fast growth

Voyeur House expands quickly. We are open to add new apartments in recent future, that's what makes Houses unique: the more you stay with us, the more apartments we invite to work with us. We add new houses frequently, and we're welcome to meet new participants among you too.

f08fb9bf-3a08-435e-af66-dbb865d2f7a2.jpg

The cheapest Voyeur views

We keep our prices affordable, making it possible to enjoy high quality Voyeur amateur streaming for everyone. Our trial plan starts at $4.95 for 3 Days! You get access to all cameras in two Houses, and we add two more apartments this week already!

2c2d57e1-2672-4c28-9ed3-df88e652cd90.jpg

Become participant

Voyeur House is the only company, that shares 50% of user subscription turnover with it's houses habitants. We work closely with our participants and we are happy to invite more young, active and bright people to our Houses.

1ef5102b-33d3-45d1-b4ba-0fc6dadf1549.jpg

Never pay more

You pay monthly fixed fee, no matter how many houses and cameras we add.
The earlier you subscribe - the more money you save.
Subscribe right now and claim your lifetime discount

7d9944c1-8d25-4a90-a812-10af5c8052a9.jpg

Be sure to check out our Houses and let us know what you think!

I can't be sure but i think that RLC or someone that works with rlc has something to do with this site. before it was was posted on CC i never even heard of voyeur house. RLC does have my e-mail from previous subscriptions. i got a e-mail from voyeur house telling me about their site opening up and they was going to open up more apartments this week,different time zones etc.plus the pics of leora and paul? but how did they get my e-mail which is a old e-mail that i used to sign up for rlc when i first started and was banned by rlc? i guess we will have to wait and see as it get's a little older.

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

If that site is from RLC we wont see archives there as RLC is striclty against them

There are much more indications that this site is connected with VV. The same structure of text, video player, cam stands and Jackie. The pics of Leora, big question why.....

Could be the result of "corporate espionage".

Say...someone from VV goes to work for RLC...infiltrates them, so to speak.  Get's data (email addresses, etc).  Goes back to VV, who starts a offshoot company with that new information.

Now...legal problems can ensue.  Depends on how aggressively RLC wants to protect their data.  It would probably depend on how much money they are losing.

This sort of thing happens quite a bit in the corporate world.

• Upvote 1

if leora is going to this site could that be why her sex & nudity seems to be minimal lately? she spends a lot of time just sitting around texting and i have only caught her totally naked maybe 3 times in the last 2 weeks. she was showing off just about every day. also haven't seen any sex with paul in free rooms lately.