Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

16 hours ago, Unsichtbarer said:

You're damn right, Ash! I'd buy a lifetime membership if they would!

Alex & Lina's place is big enough to carry at least 3 couples. They should put a F/F and a M/M couple in there and everyone would be happy :cool:

talking about M/M apts. anybody else interested?

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thx I hope the adaptive quality switching will bring better quality to high bandwidth users like me too ? Looking forward to hear from you.

It will definitely allow us returning back the maximum bitrate for users with higher bandwidth. Considering new cameras coming to new apartments, it opens up much bigger possibilities for everyone.

3 hours ago, nack said:

Any particular reason you are not replying to my PM.

Replied now!

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

James might be busy. Havent got a reply to mine too.

Will reply later :D

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

No sorry my friend. F/F sure thing :biggrin:

And we think that it might be interesting for different part of our users. We at VHTV received and continue to receive many feedbacks requesting to add men gay couples to the project. So our vote is Yes, if it counts :)

Dear @golfer06, hi! The Alex & Lina apartment is moving to new locations, please read more in our blog post here

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

thanks for the info but i'm still not sure about numbers. guess i'll find out when i check later.

Realm8: Alex Lina

Realm2: The cursed realm :biggrin:

Realm1: Silvia & Josh. 

Hope I could help you my friend 

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

thanks for the info but i'm still not sure about numbers. guess i'll find out when i check later.

It's in the URL when you click on a particular apartment.

2 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

It will definitely allow us returning back the maximum bitrate for users with higher bandwidth. Considering new cameras coming to new apartments, it opens up much bigger possibilities for everyone.

Replied now!

Will reply later :D

And we think that it might be interesting for different part of our users. We at VHTV received and continue to receive many feedbacks requesting to add men gay couples to the project. So our vote is Yes, if it counts :)

Dear @golfer06, hi! The Alex & Lina apartment is moving to new locations, please read more in our blog post here

Thats nice to get the max badwith back :biggrin:

No problem with M/M when we get F/F too :biggrin:

Looking forward to your reply :biggrin:

Cheers