Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Every now and then when I am viewing a cam the vertical borders will thicken, the viewing area becomes narrower and takes on a "fish eye" effect.  Does this happen to anybody else?  I'd like to know before I send in a support ticket if it's my computer or if it is the cams/server.  A little help out there please... I should add this condition comes and goes, it is not permanent but it is slightly annoying. 

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Every now and then when I am viewing a cam the vertical borders will thicken, the viewing area becomes narrower and takes on a "fish eye" effect.  Does this happen to anybody else?  I'd like to know before I send in a support ticket if it's my computer or if it is the cams/server.  A little help out there please... I should add this condition comes and goes, it is not permanent but it is slightly annoying. 

Sometimes. But very rarely

29 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

Same here. It actually happens all the time, no matter which browser I use.

Reload the page does always fix it, but not for long.

VH once said it could be a bandwidth problem and it switches to that weird aspect ratio. Don't know will ask James once more about it. Understand it's annoying for you guys.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, mic351 said:

In my case it is frequently, not very rarely.....

some of the cams have a rounding effect around the edges. also some cams especially eva/teya & chloe/ james suddenly become elongated for no apparent reason. that is very annoying.

PS to my last - I am NOT having the same difficulties with other VH TV sites.

Sorry everyone it appears to have settled down again and if  not, "normal service resumed", it is not as bad as it was.

Edited by Oldstalker
Truth

Just asked myself which would be the appartement on VH I would want to live in when I have to choose. I'd take the place of KPLP because it has a lot of open space upstairs with lot of potential and I always lived in a house and I think can't handle to live in a flat.

What place would you choose?

I've just canceled my subscription, last 28 days and goodbye for now. Many things had been said before, so I won't add anything new to explain why. Am I first viewer who resigned?

13 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Just asked myself which would be the appartement on VH I would want to live in when I have to choose. I'd take the place of KPLP because it has a lot of open space upstairs with lot of potential and I always lived in a house and I think can't handle to live in a flat.

What place would you choose?

Anabel&Efim--only if she stays though