Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

also if i recall wasn't artur helping to set up the cams & just happened to hit it off with rose in the beginning. artur therefore is apparently employed by alex & lina & was taking care of their interests. also the curator is like the building superintendent apparently. just different terminology.

No kidding, she really fell hard for him. doesn't look like the feeling was ever mutual.

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

No kidding, she really fell hard for him. doesn't look like the feeling was ever mutual.

Well lets see how it will develop between the two. Probably one of the more interesting thing on the compound.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well lets see how it will develop between the two. Probably one of the more interesting thing on the compound.

Soap opera stuff like this is always interesting! 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I find this compound boring as hell. Nothing interests me anymore.Only Raya and Ashley

• Upvote 1

Yup..i know @StnCld316 and others have been working their ass off to get rid of DMCA shit.Although i would like them to discontinue RLC threads with immediate effect but its not gonna happen.The madness there has started again!!

Good to be back,finally !!

• Upvote 2