Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

33 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

@Voyeur House TV can you speak to if there are any additional plans to add cameras to the Stacy, Xenia Leo,Gary and Dora apartment ? It's difficult to track them. Also which girl is Stacy and which is Xenia? The answer is easy if you tell us the name of the taller thin girl.

Why? They are not going to do anything. Put the camera - to shoot the emptiness? Better to put them to the same Jeff and Violet or Artur and Carol (all three Jeka apt).

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Why? They are not going to do anything. Put the camera - to shoot the emptiness? Better to put them to the same Jeff and Violet or Artur and Carol (all three Jeka apt).

Agree,why after seing this week of them or almost,do some think if Jeka puted more cams that five residents/guests would not continue doing just the same,didn't see an single change of them to appeal or atrack views,so the house could have 20cams that they still would  be hided and hided and do nothing.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, groomy said:

You have no idea what they are in future. Just because there's been no orgy in the first week they're doomed- it's ridiculous and no one has a shred of patience around here.  You all said the same crap about Ashley and lo and behold she improved. Why can't they? I asked the specific question to see what plans they have for this apartment since there was nothing about them in the letter today  But instead of letting my question ride  a number of you all had to interject your negative feelings about the apartment into the question and I don't appreciate it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe it's better wait if there will be any improvement before adding cams to a house where nothing happens :biggrin:

agree,cameras or not in the hallway will change nothing because they are not decided to fuck here or get naked in bedroom

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

You have no idea what they are in future. Just because there's been no orgy in the first week they're doomed- it's ridiculous and no one has a shred of patience around here.  You all said the same crap about Ashley and lo and behold she improved. Why can't they? I asked the specific question to see what plans they have for this apartment since there was nothing about them in the letter today  But instead of letting my question ride  a number of you all had to interject your negative feelings about the apartment into the question and I don't appreciate it.

The problem it's  not because they didn't had an orgy...people bash the place because the residents are always hidding from cams,they are 90% of the time dressed,and they don't do almost nothing on cams.That place have FIVE residents an not an single one tryied to make the place look fun and insteresting in an full week..just look at at k&p that just opened and they already did more and look more fun to watch than this ones in an full dam week.They are having the negatives "feeling" of most of us because..they deserve it by their acts.

• Like 2