Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

38 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

I guess, for me, the timing is probably as good as any for VH to run maintenance on their servers . I live in Southwest Florida, USA and it looks like Hurricane Irma is tracking straight for my house. If I survive this, I'm sure I won't have any electricity or internet for quite a while, so you probably won't be seeing my posts on here for a little while.

I'll see you guys on the other side of this storm. :cry: 

at201711_ensmodel.gif  0   19.75 kB

Be safe chip.I guess evacuation wasn't an option.Hope to see you soon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chip2020 said:

I guess, for me, the timing is probably as good as any for VH to run maintenance on their servers . I live in Southwest Florida, USA and it looks like Hurricane Irma is tracking straight for my house. If I survive this, I'm sure I won't have any electricity or internet for quite a while, so you probably won't be seeing my posts on here for a little while.

Stay safe!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chip2020 said:

at201711_ensmodel.gif  0   19.75 kB

Stay safe my friend 

• Like 1

since there is nothing at all happening at vh right now i thought that it would be a good time to throw in my 2 cents about camarads. the cameras are good but there really isn't anything happening there at all. 2 m/f couples that rarely have sex, 2 f/f couples that i haven't seen have sex at all. in fact 1 of the f/f couples hasn't been a couple at all. just 1 girl camming occasionally. 1 apt says that there is 1 girl but i've barely even seen her. they have a timeline but what good is it when nothing happens? they added a barcelona apt but it's just a place for some girls to take turns camming. from what i saw most of the time it's empty. i also checked vv & they are worse than ever. they've been sending all of the girls to 1 apt to clean or something leaving 4 apts empty. there just isn't anything worth watching. while vh isn't perfect at least when a couple of apts go dead there normally are some that are doing something. and even if there is no activity they have the timeline & 11,000 vids in the archive. rlc is a piece of shit so i won't bother with them. vh is by far the best site available at this time. now just get the server back up please.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

since there is nothing at all happening at vh right now i thought that it would be a good time to throw in my 2 cents about camarads. the cameras are good but there really isn't anything happening there at all. 2 m/f couples that rarely have sex, 2 f/f couples that i haven't seen have sex at all. in fact 1 of the f/f couples hasn't been a couple at all. just 1 girl camming occasionally. 1 apt says that there is 1 girl but i've barely even seen her. they have a timeline but what good is it when nothing happens? they added a barcelona apt but it's just a place for some girls to take turns camming. from what i saw most of the time it's empty. i also checked vv & they are worse than ever. they've been sending all of the girls to 1 apt to clean or something leaving 4 apts empty. there just isn't anything worth watching. while vh isn't perfect at least when a couple of apts go dead there normally are some that are doing something. and even if there is no activity they have the timeline & 11,000 vids in the archive. rlc is a piece of shit so i won't bother with them. vh is by far the best site available at this time. now just get the server back up please.

Fully agree. RLC is stagnating with no new ideas at all. Camarads well they are basically a place to cam for camgirls. And VV. They wrote last winter the participants are cold and I said well then provide some heating for them. And now they wrote the same. Over a year and they were not even able to fix this. Need I say more? ::)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Fully agree. RLC is stagnating with no new ideas at all. Camarads well they are basically a place to cam for camgirls. And VV. They wrote last winter the participants are cold and I said well then provide some heating for them. And now they wrote the same. Over a year and they were not even able to fix this. Need I say more? ::)

i can't believe they are still streaming. 

• Like 1

Well what did we have, before the "lights" went out?
Eric and Layla fraternising with Margaet and Tony,
Tim and Zoii, in bed next to Amanda.
Lisa with her first real guests at a party,
Bree and her friend magically in return,
First weekend of the new guest in Maria and Grisha, as well as the birthday girl also present.
Misty spending the night away.

And now the continuations and conclusions of the "novels" in and above may already have taken place, and none of this can be seen, reviewed, or recorded.

And I thought before Friday that I had died for VH:dodgy:.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Well what did we have, before the "lights" went out?
Eric and Layla fraternising with Margaet and Tony,
Tim and Zoii, in bed next to Amanda.
Lisa with her first real guests at a party,
Bree and her friend magically in return,
First weekend of the new guest in Maria and Grisha, as well as the birthday girl also present.
Misty spending the night away.

And now the continuations and conclusions of the "novels" in and above may already have taken place, and none of this can be seen, reviewed, or recorded.

And I thought before Friday that I had died for VH:dodgy:.

Dam that's a lot of maybes..but if were indeed an thing like that then it would put VH an the level(low)of Rlc barca houses and when they put of an house offline because "tec problems" right in the night the girls recieve a bunch of dudes...but i think in VH case it's indeed some tec problem.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Dam that's a lot of maybes..but if were indeed an thing like that then it would put VH an the level(low)of Rlc barca houses and when they put of an house offline because "tec problems" right in the night the girls recieve a bunch of dudes...but i think in VH case it's indeed some tec problem.

I'm really hoping for this, because the last thing I want to see here in VH, are the convenient "maintenance" imported from RLC.

But when the system returns, what can we expect?
Be aware that neither the new weekly has any "update" joker.:confused: