Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks for your efforts. I think it was still there about 8 hrs ago...

I did a Search and it doesn't appear to be anywhere within the Forums.  Usually if a Topic gets Removed Accidentally it goes to a Recycle Board and I have Searched that and it's not in there either.

Sometimes the Odd Topic goes astray and it reappears at another time.  All I can suggest is make another Topic and if the other reappears then it can be merged into the other.  I'll keep searching some other places and see if it can be found.

25 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I did a Search and it doesn't appear to be anywhere within the Forums.  Usually if a Topic gets Removed Accidentally it goes to a Recycle Board and I have Searched that and it's not in there either.

Sometimes the Odd Topic goes astray and it reappears at another time.  All I can suggest is make another Topic and if the other reappears then it can be merged into the other.  I'll keep searching some other places and see if it can be found.

Why do the topics goes astray shouldn't they stay we're they are.

34 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Thanks. Really strange it simply disappeared.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks. Really strange it simply disappeared.

It happens the odd time where a Topic goes missing.  It's not a common thing but it does happen once or twice a year.

The System always does Back Ups.  I'll mention it to Admin that the Topic has went astray and see if it can be Restored.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It happens the odd time where a Topic goes missing.  It's not a common thing but it does happen once or twice a year.

The System always does Back Ups.  I'll mention it to Admin that the Topic has went astray and see if it can be Restored.

Thanks my friend. There were really great things in it.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks my friend. There were really great things in it.

There was Pictures Posted within the Topic and some of the Posters use only Attachments. I'll look through the Attachments Center and see if there's anything that may Direct where the Topic went.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

There was Pictures Posted within the Topic and some of the Posters use only Attachments. I'll look through the Attachments Center and see if there's anything that may Direct where the Topic went.

Good idea. That might work. There were many pics posted there.

• Like 1