Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Indeed.In this case it's...an WIN..WIN situation.:cool:.

The most important thing is satisfy everyone at the same level.. straights, lesbians, gays and bisex.. I don't wanna see no more taboo and I dont' wanna see discriminations or homophobic (male side) people..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, mib82 said:

I know it was a show, but tell me when u saw two or more boys do the same thing each others... never!

Let me answer your question, VH is a business & they are catering to their customers, there's more people wanting to see lesbian sex than gay male sex, therefore to please the mass, there will be more lesbian sex !!! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Let me answer your question, VH is a business & they are catering to their customers, there's more people wanting to see lesbian sex than gay male sex, therefore to please the mass, there will be more lesbian sex !!! 

Maybe because until now gay costumers wasn't interested to see girls and consequently subscribe VH and that's the reason because there's more people wanting to see lesbians or girls.. So I hope introducing gay places subscribers will grown and everyone will be satisfied.

15 minutes ago, mib82 said:

The most important thing is satisfy everyone at the same level.. straights, lesbians, gays and bisex.. I don't wanna see no more taboo and I dont' wanna see discriminations or homophobic (male side) people..

Agree mib,only thing I don't want in VH it's houses without activity,and with hidding and joking with clients.The rest..gay house,lesbian house,straight couples totaly fine with it.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree mib,only thing I don't want in VH it's houses without activity,and with hidding and joking with clients.The rest..gay house,lesbian house,straight couples totaly fine with it.

I don't wanna that too... And honestly I'm worried about this gay place... Because having gay people on this project is a new thing and a risk, and I'm worried that the gay house and the tenants will be like SXGD house.. Shy tenants, hiding spots, and nothing activity... I hope I'm wrong and everything will be fine...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, mib82 said:

I don't wanna that too... And honestly I'm worried about this gay place... Because having gay people on this project is a new thing and a risk, and I'm worried that the gay house and the tenants will be like SXGD house.. Shy tenants, hiding spots, and nothing activity... I hope I'm wrong and everything will be fine...

Well it will be an novelty in an cam site like this(gay residents)so could happen they will be more careful than usual in VH,at least till people are more usted(don't know if you understand what i am meaning),regard the lack to activity,hidding truly hope that Nothing's place was an one time situation and that don't repeat.Residents are to be seing on cams not running away from it.We also don't know who it's the manager..if it's George as rumored than praticaly it's garantied activitie and few hidding,not to mention an house with good cam position and reach.well soon we will see.

Good day folks

I think VH is trying to get some of the RLC customers by showcasing this Casahot again.  This falls rigt in line with those "girls on vacations" and Barcelona apartments.  There are still people that simply to see the shadow of a leg with a pussy attached to it drives them crazy.  Well  if VH gets more clients with that and pleases more of their subscribers, great.   I must be old because that softcore action seeing fake lesbians doing their show in front of a camera because they were told to do it  is not my cup of tea.   I clicked on it , saw what it was (again) and clicked away.  But its great if there are people that are enjoying it.  There are 13 other apartments so long life to Casahot (assuming that some people enjoy this type of show)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BenCoudon said:

Good day folks

I think VH is trying to get some of the RLC customers by showcasing this Casahot again.  This falls rigt in line with those "girls on vacations" and Barcelona apartments.  There are still people that simply to see the shadow of a leg with a pussy attached to it drives them crazy.  Well  if VH gets more clients with that and pleases more of their subscribers, great.   I must be old because that softcore action seeing fake lesbians doing their show in front of a camera because they were told to do it  is not my cup of tea.   I clicked on it , saw what it was (again) and clicked away.  But its great if there are people that are enjoying it.  There are 13 other apartments so long life to Casahot (assuming that some people enjoy this type of show)

In this case casa hot will only be online the weekend,then who knows when it returns.

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well it will be an novelty in an cam site like this(gay residents)so could happen they will be more careful than usual in VH,at least till people are more usted(don't know if you understand what i am meaning),regard the lack to activity,hidding truly hope that Nothing's place was an one time situation and that don't repeat.Residents are to be seing on cams not running away from it.We also don't know who it's the manager..if it's George as rumored than praticaly it's garantied activitie and few hidding,not to mention an house with good cam position and reach.well soon we will see.

Honestly George is a good manager, but when I saw him doing sex with that "violence" I don't know if I can trust him xD Before SXGD house went offline I saw Jeka say something to Dora looking at the cams and she said something like she was surprised.. I don't speak their language but my imagination told me like Jeka said "those cams now are for gay tenants" and Dora "really?". It was like that! We'll see xD

11 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Good day folks

I don't like brussel sprouts...but some people do. I don't find it necessary to make a statement to everyone that they are somehow inferior to me just because they like them :dodgy:

5 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Honestly George is a good manager, but when I saw him doing sex with that "violence" I don't know if I can trust him xD Before SXGD house went offline I saw Jeka say something to Dora looking at the cams and she said something like she was surprised.. I don't speak their language but my imagination told me like Jeka said "those cams now are for gay tenants" and Dora "really?". It was like that! We'll see xD

Well even it that crazy things of George I would Totaly prefer him as an manager than Jeka.But your point Regard the place being in the Nothing's house seems kinda valid,the house it's still with the name in VH,so could be up with news residents,if it's indeed another Jeka thing..sorry for you.But who knows for sure.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well even it that crazy things of George I would Totaly prefer him as an manager than Jeka.But your point Regard the place being in the Nothing's house seems kinda valid,the house it's still with the name in VH,so could be up with news residents,if it's indeed another Jeka thing..sorry for you.But who knows for sure.

Yes I prefer George too in that case. In fact the name is still visible, and VH could use that space for the new house, but who knows. What I know is that George returns in Nina house, while Jeka is always out