Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

3 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Yes I prefer George too in that case. In fact the name is still visible, and VH could use that space for the new house, but who knows. What I know is that George returns in Nina house, while Jeka is always out 

If will be in that house than a lot of new cams will be needed.Probarby the worst filmed place in VH ever.But being the manager the same don't expect any special improvement.Well good residents would be an nice improvement hehe.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

In this case casa hot will only be online the weekend,then who knows when it returns.

I presume that this is a deal between Casahot and VH.  Casahot is probably trying to show their site free to VH subscriber hoping that some of us will subscribe to Casahot.  Hopefully it will be a win-win situation for both ventures.  But my main point is to give a hat off to VH to walk into virgin turfs. To my knowledge, this is the first time  a voyeur site is featuring this type of apartment (even on a temporary basis).  They will be the first one to showcase an all male gay apartment.  There are lots of women, bisexual and gay people out there that (I presume) will enjoy this.

Also just want to say that I totally agree with lots of previous comments that there is a big difference between real lesbians (or gay male) having sex together than straight people trying to do bisexual stuff.  The later is similar to kids eating their soup because the parents said they have to eat it should they want to have desert :)

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If will be in that house than a lot of new cams will be needed.Probarby the worst filmed place in VH ever.But being the manager the same don't expect any special improvement.Well good residents would be an nice improvement hehe.

I had issues with my VH subscriptions.  Dealing with support few days ago, I took the opportunity to complain (again) about that no action house. Here's what was the response:  "Participants you've mentioned (apt as well)  will leave the project very soon."

So based on that, I don't think that the announced all male gay apartment will be hosted in the same place

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BenCoudon said:

I had issues with my VH subscriptions.  Dealing with support few days ago, I took the opportunity to complain (again) about that no action house. Here's what was the response:  "Participants you've mentioned (apt as well)  will leave the project very soon."

So based on that, I don't think that the announced all male gay apartment will be hosted in the same place

How,thanks for the info Ben.Of course we can't have 100% sure of things,but that info they give to you Probrably means the house will be other.

The gay apartment is going to launch today or tomorrow. If it was to be a George managed apartment he would surely be spending all his time setting it up but he's not been absent from Alan, Nina, Serena apartment over the last week.

I think it's more likely to be a Jeka managed apartment but could maybe be an apartment managed by someone new to VHTV.

15 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Amy  and Alya 

Nop..they weren't lesbians,right when the house opened(the second with less activity ever in VH)Amy sleeped with an dude and did some things with him(Seems he was her boyfriend)and the other girl Probrably also had an boyfriend,even in shower they never interact much,absoluty no signs of them being lesbians at all.

• Like 1