Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

5 minutes ago, TMR1 said:

hey VHTV... stop with the fucking sexual twitter updates  until  you learn  to  talk about people  with some respect.   i'm seriously  sick  of you  describing  people  like they're fucking animals  or some kind of experiment.

so please, unless it's for a tech issue,   shut the fuck up on twitter.

Thats part of the fun. Most people including me dont mind at all.. :biggrin:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TMR1 said:

hey VHTV... stop with the fucking sexual twitter updates  until  you learn  to  talk about people  with some respect.   i'm seriously  sick  of you  describing  people  like they're fucking animals  or some kind of experiment.

so please, unless it's for a tech issue,   shut the fuck up on twitter.

I always thought it was because maybe the person tweeting's English wasn't very good.

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

I think I can confidently say that at least on CC, VH is officially more popular than RLC. 

Yes but RLC is still way ahead. But they do not compete directly. RLC is much more vanilla stuff and far less drama. I really hope VH will never become like RLC. Did anybody of you friends know RLC from the very beginning and what did change there?

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes but RLC is still way ahead. But they do not compete directly. RLC is much more vanilla stuff and far less drama. I really hope VH will never become like RLC. Did anybody of you friends know RLC from the very beginning and what did change there?

I've been watching from the beginning. Nothing has changed except the size of the apartments.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I've been watching from the beginning. Nothing has changed except the size of the apartments.

Maybe that's the problem,they have at least three,four or more "dead" house were nothing happens with residents totaly in an routine,some that only apear in the house to sleep and few more.Other house are for "show" girls" in "vacations",think in other hand we have VH that it's in constant evolution and changes,Gess what site will continue growing...