Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

If I can be half right in your eyes Foamy, I'll call that a success. :heart: Watching the development of these sites is like a relationhip with a girl. In the beginning, after you've gotten to know her as a person a bit, you become overwhelmed from just seeing the sparkle in her eyes and the cute smile on her face, then the shape of her clothed tits and the shape of her hips and ass down to her feet. The day you reach under that bra and down those panties is like heaven on earth. I digress, but I'd say we are at that stage where we are fucking each other like crazy any chance we can get.

.....anyone want to know how this story ends?

Amy, it is very clear how this story ends.... with a new relationship.... :heart:

• Like 1

What the hell happened, I've been distracted by work for a couple of days and when I drop in I thought I had come to the wrong forum. 

4 minutes ago, Just In said:

What the hell happened, I've been distracted by work for a couple of days and when I drop in I thought I had come to the wrong forum. 

That's the magic of an full working,vibrating,active forum dear user :biggrin:,things always happening about everthing.

Hey VH!  Since Misty's Apartment has been offline for a good 6-hours or so and since you have most likely got a couple hundred support tickets;  ya think someone can get up off their lazy butt and label the realm as being off line so we don't keep clicking on it? Ya think?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aussiegary1965 said:

Y is gay apt (chad and co)still on list cant seriously b letting those nutcases continue

How do you know that?  I guess you must be looking at it.   I, on the other hand, have no idea what's happening in the gay apartments.  I have no problem with them living the life they choose --- it just doesn't interest me.

9 minutes ago, eagleb1 said:

How do you know that?  I guess you must be looking at it.   I, on the other hand, have no idea what's happening in the gay apartments.  I have no problem with them living the life they choose --- it just doesn't interest me.

what u mean?" how do you know that" "i guess u must b looking at it" plz reply as im so interested in wtf u thought i was saying in my comment

I wish someone would teach these tenants how to set up dual monitors on their laptops and TV's instead of just having the TV act as a mirror image of what is being broadcast on the laptop. It's not a major issue but more like a pet peeve of seeing two screens showing the same exact image when they're watching movies etc. Shit is just a little distracting. 

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I wish someone would teach these tenants how to set up dual monitors on their laptops and TV's instead of just having the TV act as a mirror image of what is being broadcast on the laptop. It's not a major issue but more like a pet peeve of seeing two screens showing the same exact image when they're watching movies etc. Shit is just a little distracting. 

It sure is distracting for me when watching KODI or whatever...I always turn off the laptop screen.  Doesn't seem to bother them.  I am quite surprised however, how many of them only seem to access to on-line content and no OTA or cable...etc.

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

they just need to close the laptop... 

I am very surprised and disapointed that @Voyeur House TV has decided to discriminate against the gay apartments by no longer making twitter announcements on the main page of their website. I expected better of them and thought they were all about equality and not discrimination.

6 hours ago

Also we want to announce that on this twitter will no longer published news about gay apartments.Only on a separate account!

It's all very well having a separate account for the gay apartments, but when that is not displayed on the website it isn't a lot of use.

Very disappointing.

• Like 3