Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Is there a thread associated with the dudes jerking off? not just the gay guys, i joined cause i enjoy watching the straight guys. I know theres a few in archives, but im new to voyeurhouse, so if someone could send me in the right direction

1 hour ago, stanley said:

I am very surprised and disapointed that @Voyeur House TV has decided to discriminate against the gay apartments by no longer making twitter announcements on the main page of their website. I expected better of them and thought they were all about equality and not discrimination.

It's all very well having a separate account for the gay apartments, but when that is not displayed on the website it isn't a lot of use.

Very disappointing.

I submitted a ticket for this very problem, but it's like talking to a brick wall with support sometimes, the reply was nothing to do with what I asked.

13 minutes ago, dirmy15 said:

Is there a thread associated with the dudes jerking off? not just the gay guys, i joined cause i enjoy watching the straight guys. I know theres a few in archives, but im new to voyeurhouse, so if someone could send me in the right direction

Not as far as I know, you just have to keep an eye on the archives to see if any the guys wanking have been archived.

5 hours ago, stanley said:

I am very surprised and disapointed that @Voyeur House TV has decided to discriminate against the gay apartments by no longer making twitter announcements on the main page of their website. I expected better of them and thought they were all about equality and not discrimination.

It's all very well having a separate account for the gay apartments, but when that is not displayed on the website it isn't a lot of use.

Very disappointing.

I find it very disappointing that they would make a seperation like that. Did they not think how discriminatory that is first? There isn't a seperate website so why would there be a seperate Twitter feed? Would the same have been done if these were lesbian apartments? @Voyeur House TV can you explain a reasoning behind this?

i think that we need to stop the lesbian apt comparison & get back to the fact that it is discrimination all around. the gay apt could be listed separately for the people that are looking for them in addition to being listed with all of the straight & possibly lesbian apts. this fear of some horrible thing happening if a gay sex act should accidentally be viewed by someone who is not mature enough to deal with reality must stop now! worry about a possible nuclear war or terrorist attack or something that actually would be a tragedy. grow the f--k up everyone!!!!

• Like 3

I already said everything in the another topic. But I’m disappointed too to see another account only for gays... another time gay people can’t be stay with the others.. another time gay people must be hide from the rest of the “normal” people.  The facts are that the virtual world is not different from the real world... I expected more consideration to gays... The problem is not the image of two gay kissing or doing sex could be disturbing the view for someone, the problem is the stupidity of the people who can simply don’t watch, scroll over and pass over if don’t like.. 

• Like 3

Hey VH! Please inform us, if you will, just when the hell you are going to fix the #' 16 and 17 cams in realm 18?  The # 16 cam has terrible contrast with the night vision and the #17 cam needs to be set on fire.  The yellow tint at night is dam near unbearable and the contrast/focus is even worse.  I know you've received a ton of support tickets on these 2 cams.  Ya think you could respond?  These two cams severely diminish the viewing for the whole of this premier apartment.  Furthermore,  these two cams have been issue since the opening of the apartment.  You think you might address this issue before I die and my subscription lapses?  Please?

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Just checked it works fine

Well I am all atwitterpated they work fine for you but I can't open any of them.  I CC cleaned my drive.  Rebooted my computer and they still won't open.  I sent in a support ticket but I suppose that will be answered like the recent previous ones.  With dead silence..:angry:

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Well I am all atwitterpated they work fine for you but I can't open any of them.  I CC cleaned my drive.  Rebooted my computer and they still won't open.  I sent in a support ticket but I suppose that will be answered like the recent previous ones.  With dead silence..:angry:

Huh you never got an answer on support tickets? I usually get an answer within an hour... So when you click on the timeline the video wont load?

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Huh you never got an answer on support tickets? I usually get an answer within an hour... So when you click on the timeline the video wont load?

You got it!  Remember, and I'm not being facetious, you are on the inside and one of the chosen ones.  I am simply a little squirrel in a terrible world trying to get a nut.  I don't count for much in James' eyes I'm afraid.