Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

21 hours ago, Arkay2 said:

That is awesome! Thank you!

5 hours ago, stanley said:

The birthday newsletter has been released and we've been given a few stats.

Have they mis-counted the active participants - I can only count 39 - or are there 10 more participants that I don't know about?

Thanks. We edited this.

5 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

So after all this time of teasing everybody about your big 1 year old announcement, the only thing you announce are features that haven't been released yet and another price hike? This announcement was really preachy for not really saying anything important.

This year tought us to be more accurate with planning, so we won't ruin any expectations. What we announced today - is our plans for recent future. Of course, we have much more to introduce upcoming 2nd year. There will be additional projects we haven't yet announced, which we will tell everyone about as soon as we get close to releasing them.

What we plan to do is to expand in full-featured media network. It will take some time to introduce every new piece of this big project of ours, and VHTV is a founding stone of it. We don't shoot with visual effects and some features, that may look better than they are now. Instead we're working hard on making VHTV reliable service, that can work for everyone, as stable as possible. It includes creating lots of features nobody will ever notice - those, that work behind your screens and those we will be able to use at our new developments.

Having said that to not make this post entirely negative, why wouldn't you have these "features" available now?

In short, we have release queue which doesn't allow some of features to be released at the moment, despite they are ready to be shown to everyone. It's just development process we depend on. However, we will be solving this bottleneck during upcoming new year of ours.

I would hope that they become at least available before or in junction with the price hike

The latest price increase (as it is now, without anniversary promotion) happened in May this year, when we had about 10-11 apartments. Since then, we did not increase the price, despite increasing the number of apartments up to almost 100%. Now it's time to do this, even if we don't show anything very new to Premium subscribers if we talk about features. You know we split our revenue with studios and participants, and the more we grow, the more money is being split among them. So the price increase is justified by these. And Premium features come at the same price.

You said in the past that you were working on members being able to pay for specific apartments that they wanted to see. What ever happened to that cause I see no mention of it. What if a person wanted premium features but only wanted to sub to one of the sites. He would still have to pay for apartments that don't interest him?

Glad you asked. This is still in our plans. To be honest, we did not approach to this task, as we had much more prioritized things to develop, but we will.

Even within one website you will be able to choose the apartments to subscribe to.

5 hours ago, mic351 said:

I seem to remember that when you started you stated that the rate for subscribers would not increase from their first subscription provided they maintained their subscription without break.  Am I right in that because my rate has already climbed once?  Just wondering if I remember that right.. In any event, again, happy birthday..

Yes, the price of subscription is not increasing while subscription is active. Could you please send us a PM with your email at VHTV? We will take a look and reply to you on the reason of that happening, if it really did. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, stanley said:

I have to say I'm rather disapointed at the birthday newsletter because it didn't really tell us anything.

Yesterday we were promised newsletters (plural) so hopefully all the big exciting news is going to be in the next newsletter later today.

Sorry to see you disappointed. Ask and you shall receive. We're always glad to answer your questions.

Some of our users received several newsletters today. In fact, those, who were subscribed since the first month of our existence, received separate newsletter. And yeah, there's Friday ahead, did you forget about "VHTV Weekly"? :D

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

Someone could help me in one thing,info?Vh sayed,Soon Maybe Will be an lesbian page houses and an gay page house?What does that mean?It will be apart of the main VH site and we will have to pay again or more?Very confusing.In my case really wanted for long time an lesbian(true)house in VH but the info is strange.

4 hours ago, stanley said:

As far as I understand, if you are a current subscriber you will have access to all 3 sites at no extra cost as VHTV has said lots of times in the past that your subscription will never increase as long as you stay a member.

That is correct.

4 hours ago, stanley said:

What I would like to know is will the current all girl apartments move to the lesbian/all girl site or stay in the hetrosexual site ie Linda & Carrie, Lisa & Em, Misty?

Yes. Lesbian apartments at VHTV will be moved to separate Lesbian website. Lisa & Em are not lesbians. Misty isn't lesbian too.

Don't worry everyone, we will make navigation between these websites very easy to use. In fact, you won't even notice the switching very much.

3 hours ago, Arkay2 said:

Hi @Voyeur House TV, I have a rather cheeky question that I think I know the answer to, but here goes anyway. I already have the one year subscription but would like to know if I can take advantage of your one week special offer to add a further 365 days to that remaining on my current subscription or is the promotion only for new subscribers.  If I can and I pay now, when the renewal comes around again in what will then be 2019 would I, as part of your 'price hold' for Premium subscribers, then have the special offer price for the renewal or the price applicable when I first took out the first one year subscription?  As part of your price promise, both are less than what the price will be by then so it is a 'win win' but I have always got an eye out for a bargain :biggrin:.

Many thanks

Hey @Arkay2. Great question. You can just cancel your current subscription and subscribe for yearly subscription, but with new price. You will be charged for one more year, but your days will be summed up with cancelled subscription.

3 hours ago, mic351 said:

I just had to click through your verification process 14 count it 14 times to submit a ticket.  That's fricking ridiculous!

Well, it only means that you failed to fill recaptcha at least 13 times out of 14. Pay attention!

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Are you talking about the captua thing with the fucking pictures? I hate, hate, hate that shit. Makes me wonder if VH does it on purpose to discourgae peoeple from sending tickets.

Come on, don't start these conspiracy theories. We love support tickets, we have full house of support managers to maintain it. The reason the captcha asks you questions is that Google detects some anomaly activities from our IP or subnet of your ISP's network subnet. You know, I hate new Google Recaptcha myself. These "choose road sign" or "select store windows" drives me crazy too. We will work something out for sure to make it more friendly.

3 hours ago, mic351 said:

Why can't they simply remove the captua? 

Because SPAM. Captcha prevents bots signing up to the website (however we did not have these precedents, we decided to make sure), and prevent spam attacks to forms like support ticket submission.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Sorry to see you disappointed. Ask and you shall receive. We're always glad to answer your questions.

Some of our users received several newsletters today. In fact, those, who were subscribed since the first month of our existence, received separate newsletter. And yeah, there's Friday ahead, did you forget about "VHTV Weekly"? :D

That is correct.

Yes. Lesbian apartments at VHTV will be moved to separate Lesbian website. Lisa & Em are not lesbians. Misty isn't lesbian too.

Don't worry everyone, we will make navigation between these websites very easy to use. In fact, you won't even notice the switching very much.

Hey @Arkay2. Great question. You can just cancel your current subscription and subscribe for yearly subscription, but with new price. You will be charged for one more year, but your days will be summed up with cancelled subscription.

Well, it only means that you failed to fill recaptcha at least 13 times out of 14. Pay attention!

Come on, don't start these conspiracy theories. We love support tickets, we have full house of support managers to maintain it. The reason the captcha asks you questions is that Google detects some anomaly activities from our IP or subnet of your ISP's network subnet. You know, I hate new Google Recaptcha myself. These "choose road sign" or "select store windows" drives me crazy too. We will work something out for sure to make it more friendly.

Because SPAM. Captcha prevents bots signing up to the website (however we did not have these precedents, we decided to make sure), and prevent spam attacks to forms like support ticket submission.

That's a load of crap!  It asked for street signs, I checked them off.  It asked for cars.  I checked them off.  It asked for street signs again.  I checked them off again.  And on and on between cars and street signs.  Blind I am not.  Once again, that's a load of horse shit!!  You know, once in awhile you people could be wrong.  Like Trump, the whole world is wrong and you are the only one that is right or you are just not big enough to admit when you are wrong.  Which is it?  Pay attention?!  Fix your fucking captua!!!

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Thanks Stanley.But there will be then three VH site says with diferent houses..one straight houses,other lesbian houses and other gays houses..seems so big and that would put lots of problems on streams etc.Myself would prefer like it is,all houses in one VH site.Well hope they clarified all this.

It won't cause any troubles with streams as our technology allows us to scale it.

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

@Voyeur House TV Ok, so I was right, your'e going to split off the gay sites from VH central. I get it, but why in the world would you split off a lesbian site and a gay site? That just seems nuts! I guess you have some inside knowkledge that makes it that way. But, here's the question that I have for you. Where are all of the lebians and gays coming from? Right now, you have 2 gay apts and 0 lesbian apts. Seems like you have your work cut out for you. Good luck!

Because there's audience who watch straight apartments only, the other part watch lesbians and the last one - gay apartments. Sometimes, straight-following audience watch lesbian apartments, but don't watch gay. In other situation, gay audience watches straight apartments, but not lesbian. We give everyone a choice to be made, but keeping it very simple for end user and easy to navigate.

We just started introducing gay and lesbian apartments. Give us some time and there will be enough to launch separate websites with these apartments split accordingly.

2 hours ago, stanley said:

I hope they will have a 4th site - All-in-one - that will have all the apartments listed so we don't have to keep switching sites all the time.

VHTV will keep links to separate website apartments while maintaining the full list of possibilities. 

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

@Voyeur House TV Sorry, lots of questions for you today. I hope that you'll respond to them.  Anyways, I have one more for you. If you ever get transsexuals on your site, which site will you put them in?

They will be put at VHTV until we get enough transsexual apartments for them to be moved to transsexual website :)

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

That's a load of crap!  It asked for street signs, I checked them off.  It asked for cars.  I checked them off.  It asked for street signs again.  I checked them off again.  And on and on between cars and street signs.  Blind I am not.  Once again, that's a load of horse shit!!  You know, once in awhile you people could be wrong.  Like Trump, the whole world is wrong and you are the only one that is right or you are just not big enough to admit when you are wrong.  Which is it?  Pay attention?!  Fix your fucking captua!!!

I do downloads from a site that (example) at first 10 files don't ask nothing... next 10 files have normal captcha that i got them all at first time... after it the next captchas even if i choose the same thing like have choosen before, will be always a fail an appear a new one to solve

Just now, Sparkles said:

I do downloads from a site that (example) at first 10 files don't ask nothing... next 10 files have normal captcha that i got them all at first time... after it the next captchas even if i choose the same thing like have choosen before, will be always a fail an appear a new one to solve

Sparkles, this is the only site I've ever had a problem with a captcha..  The only one...  No one, not even Ray Charles fails a captcha 13 times.  I made a statement I thought it was ridiculous and probably would have let it go at that had I not been insulted.  

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

if they are separated it would probably be less strain. also you could log onto 2 or 3 sites by just opening more windows. i usually have 3 or 4 windows open all the time anyway.

You won't need to log in to all 3 websites. The single log-in to rule them all.

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

Does anyone know if VH is giving prizes for the best decorated apartment?  If they are I vote for Jeff and Violet's place.  Those guys went all out for the birthday/halloween party.:heart:::)

Good idea. Though we have already sent some premium paychecks to every apartment :D

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Okay, Google, fix that shit already! I heard you, @mic351, we will investigate our Google Recaptcha to see how it could be improved.

• Like 2