Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

1 minute ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Dear Maxfactor, if I remember correctly, every time we addressed your complaints here at CamCaps through this year, you have always evaded answering us with details. 

If filling support request is hard for you, please send me your contact email address via PM here at CamCaps, I will assist you personally. 

J.

Like I said...the issue has gone away for now

1 minute ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Please fill support request with details of your problems. We will run a speed test to check your speeds

My internet speeds?using cable(Ethernet)just made an test and have download speed..91Mb..upload..almost90Mb.With this speeds shouldn't have no problems i think.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

My internet speeds?using cable(Ethernet)just made an test and have download speed..91Mb..upload..almost90Mb.With this speeds shouldn't have no problems i think.

Dear ze81, I'm sure you have the speeds mentioned. But there are shitton of other factors which may influence stream stability. Please forward your problem to Support!

Just now, Munkeh said:

Clearing out your cache and data history and flushing your DNS every once in awhile helps :)

Iv only had buffering myself for the last 2 day's with J&V and KPLP apartments.

And restarting pc. Many windows or browser tabs consume a lot of cpu and memory too. That can cause stuttering too. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree,been an payed user of VH for about Maybe 8,9months or something and always had buffering and freezing problems,not an ocasional thing but it's an usual thing,and lot more frequently than in the other major cam site.This should be the first priority then expand the site,houses etc.But we aren't the owners,just clients.Dont get be wrong it's great to have more and more houses,but maybe first to have to quality stream and then expand would be the best.

What kind of internet connection and download speed ?? I have no issues at all, lightning fast clear and clean. 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

And restarting pc. Many windows or browser tabs consume a lot of cpu and memory too. That can cause stuttering too. 

Correct, also if you are using a VPN just make sure it's not blocking ports or part of the website to make it buffer :)