Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

13 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

That doesn't relate to wether it's gone or not. I've sent you a PM, please follow simple instructions. 

I followed these specific instructions and it cleared up the issues I had, keep in mind that HD is going to consume more data and the need for a fast clean connection. currently I have 100 mbs connection. 

Just now, Voyeur House TV said:

Dear ze81, I'm sure you have the speeds mentioned. But there are shitton of other factors which may influence stream stability. Please forward your problem to Support!

Yes I know there are other factirs(some of them i had them one or time,like an computer full of cra€€ things that made things slower etc)but still find it strange to have a lot more freezing and loading problems in VH than in Rlc..in the same internet inveroment..computer..but still I prefer VH for the The sum of things so I can handle with it,just hope things don't get worst with the future changes....

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I run an i7 with 22 gigs of RAM and 98.15 average download speed at the moment...still want to tell me it's my computer?

I run an i7 with 64 Gigs of RAM and when I leave it running too long and restart it all runs much faster again. Btw I wont recommend using that odd number of RAM. Always use either 16GB or 32GB. Otherwise your CPU does not run in Dual Channel or Quad Channel config. Dont know which i7 you have. Some use dual channel others quad channel

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I run an i7 with 64 Gigs of RAM and when I leave it running too long and restart it all runs much faster again. Btw I wont recommend using that odd number of RAM. Always use either 16GB or 32GB. Otherwise your CPU does not run in Dual Channel or Quad Channel config. Dont know which i7 you have. Some use dual channel others quad channel

I run glary utilities free version every night and clean out the trash, it helps keep it blazing fast.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Its a QUAD and it runs fine.  

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

What kind of internet connection and download speed ?? I have no issues at all, lightning fast clear and clean. 

Fiber,download speed it's what I sayed..unlimited downloads and about 90 or near upload and almost similar download speed.No problem or slow things when downloading things of net or watching things on net,it's mostly in VH and to less estend in Rlc.

• Like 1

Just now, maxfactor said:

...and BTW I am have been getting NO buffering for the past 1/2 hr and I have done nothing to my system

I just said it CAN be an issue too no matter how fast your rig is and I gave you a nice hint how to actually speed up your system