Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

16 minutes ago, stanley said:

I would have thought that with only a few weeks until the gay and lebian sites launch, they would be concentrating on building up the gay and lesbian apartments on the site, rather than launching more hetrosexual apartments.

Given that Jeka is rarely at his own apartment, unless they are bringing in a new couple to replace Alice & Pavel, realm 7 is just going to be empty most of the time.

Exactly,realm7 was pavel and Alice and...one day or two a month Jeka.wonder how many days a week Sarah will stay in,and Jeka if will stay at least maybe two,three days a week...Probrably will be an empty house if no other couple comes to replace Alice and pavel.

@Voyeur House TV

3 years ago when I subscribed on RLC using Verotel as payment method, some months after I received on my credit card transitions not authorized.. I had to block my credit card.. 4 months ago I started to subscribe VH using another card using the same Verotel payment, everything was fine but today I just received again 4 transitions in 3 minutes not authorized from unknowns.. I didn't used that card for others payments...  Is there any problem with Verotel or what? I don't think it's a secure system. Now I'm forced to block again another credit card and stop to subscribe/renew the payments.. 

8 minutes ago, mib82 said:

@Voyeur House TV

3 years ago when I subscribed on RLC using Verotel as payment method, some months after I received on my credit card transitions not authorized.. I had to block my credit card.. 4 months ago I started to subscribe VH using another card using the same Verotel payment, everything was fine but today I just received again 4 transitions in 3 minutes not authorized from unknowns.. I didn't used that card for others payments...  Is there any problem with Verotel or what? I don't think it's a secure system. Now I'm forced to block again another credit card and stop to subscribe/renew the payments.. 

Im sorry for you. Sounds bad. Please contact support about that. Maybe they can help you with it.

26 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Im sorry for you. Sounds bad. Please contact support about that. Maybe they can help you with it.

I recharged the card last week for the renew of this month and now for that problem I don’t have money... tomorrow I will contact my company for the credit card to block again the card.. and to hope to re-have the money back.. 

47 minutes ago, mib82 said:

@Voyeur House TV

You say it were transactions from unknowns. How do you connect is with Verotel? Just to make sure it's not us or Verotel either, please forward the same details to our Support. Our team will take a look in our logs to see if there's anything related to you and, if you provide some clue that that was Verotel who tried processing unidentified transactions, we can ask Verotel about this.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, kenneth069 said:

why did Linda and Carrie unplug cam 1 and 2 in there house? Please look into this.

Didn't catch that..only catch cam3 already covered by some blanket or something..then VH sayed the house Was having tec work!?All cams were working fine till someone covered the cams and disconnect them..seen it in direct..at least part of it.And seems others seen the rest.