Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Have a 6850k at the moment and consider upgrading or waiting for gen2 which will feature up to 32 cores and PCI-E 4.0 I read today :biggrin:

I would wait for the Gen2 personally if your thinking of upgrading :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes I once had issues too and they fixed it quite fast. 

I currently have 8 windows open, 4 on RLC and 4 on VHTV and I have no buffering at all on either site, I have more issues lately with RLC than VHTV since I followed the support advice and completed the advice I was given by them. I cant hardly get RLC to respond to a support ticket, and when they do respond the line is always the same that the issue is with your IP server and on your end not ours.

• Like 5

Just now, maxfactor said:

BTW...my other computer is a brand new i7 quad with 16 gigs and it has the same issues from another IP address with this site

This is going to sound silly but have you restarted your internet modem / Router? 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Once again here no problems at all... no buffering/lag (watching 4 cams at once now - with lots of people in each one)

The only thing that is happening now ... and also have happen in the past is some delay when change cams

(Talking now with the premium sub., before the image quality was worst but i know it was because of type of account)

Admit it sparkles..all four cams are in the 4 cams over livingroom over Linda and Carrie crazy partieeee.:biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Admit it sparkles..all four cams are in the 4 cams over livingroom over Linda and Carrie crazy partieeee.:biggrin:

ahaha almost... but one it's there :P

Zoi & Tim, Linda & Carrie, Alex Ana & Bree Drew, Lisa & Em ... and now also Mira & Henry

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yeah pretty sure I will do this :biggrin:

Full on water cooling and RGB lighting ;) haha

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I did earlier same issue

Hmm strange if you have cleared your cache / dns and restarted everything should be working fine. Strange that one.

Just now, Munkeh said:

Full on water cooling and RGB lighting ;) haha

Hmm strange if you have cleared your cache / dns and restarted everything should be working fine. Strange that one.

Of course and hopefully with a Volta or Navi based video card... :biggrin:

• Like 1