Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Fiber,download speed it's what I sayed..unlimited downloads and about 90 or near upload and almost similar download speed.No problem or slow things when downloading things of net or watching things on net,it's mostly in VH and to less estend in Rlc.

Ze follow the instructions in the email from support, it fixed the issues I had, and gives VHTV the feedback they need to better take care of the subscriber. I am very pleased with the support I received.

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I considering buying a Threadripper 1950X just because its fucking cool :biggrin:

Jabba do you mind do talk in good old English please:biggrin:,that thing..Threadripper it's an shopper or something right hehe.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I just said it CAN be an issue too no matter how fast your rig is and I gave you a nice hint how to actually speed up your system

Yes thank you for that.  I will check it out, but all cores seem to be running fine.  In the mean time, my point is that nothing has changed on my system, yet the buffering went away

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Ze follow the instructions in the email from support, it fixed the issues I had, and gives VHTV the feedback they need to better take care of the subscriber. I am very pleased with the support I received.

Yes I once had issues too and they fixed it quite fast. 

Just now, maxfactor said:

Yes thank you for that.  I will check it out, but all cores seem to be running fine.  In the mean time, my point is that nothing has changed on my system, yet the buffering went away

Okay feel free to ask me when you have further problems. I am not as good as support but maybe can provide a little help :biggrin:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I considering buying a Threadripper 1950X just because its fucking cool :biggrin:

I have that processor in my gaming PC and i5 4690k in my streaming PC, i have to say the Threadripper is a beautiful thing :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Munkeh said:

I have that processor in my gaming PC and i5 4690k in my streaming PC, i have to say the Threadripper is a beautiful thing :D

Have a 6850k at the moment and consider upgrading or waiting for gen2 which will feature up to 32 cores and PCI-E 4.0 I read today :biggrin:

• Like 1

Once again here no problems at all... no buffering/lag (watching 4 cams at once now - with lots of people in each one)

The only thing that is happening now ... and also have happen in the past is some delay when change cams

(Talking now with the premium sub., before the image quality was worst but i know it was because of type of account)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Okay feel free to ask me when you have further problems. I am not as good as support but maybe can provide a little help :biggrin:

BTW...my other computer is a brand new i7 quad with 16 gigs and it has the same issues from another IP address with this site