Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Well, my wife brought me up my laptop for work and here I am; working from my hospital bed.  You know these people woke me up every 2 hours on the nose for blood work and an EKG.  I fell like a figging pin cushion!:angry:  I'm only on for a couple.  Had surgery yesterday and I am still feeling pretty punk... Just checking my emails and see what is up in here..

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Well, my wife brought me up my laptop for work and here I am; working from my hospital bed.  You know these people woke me up every 2 hours on the nose for blood work and an EKG.  I fell like a figging pin cushion!:angry:  I'm only on for a couple.  Had surgery yesterday and I am still feeling pretty punk... Just checking my emails and see what is up in here..

But you are still with us. :biggrin:Wish you the best :heart:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, mic351 said:

rest up & do what you have to to get back 100%. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

Glad all end well(fingers crossed),get well fast my friend.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

Nice to see you back.Take plenty of rest.Wish you a speedy recovery.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

I only have two bits of advice for your hospital stay. :cool:

• Don't accept Sponge Baths from a Nurse called Bruno.:cry:

2011-06-24_B-240x331.gif

• Remember to mute the volume on your laptop. :biggrin:

8a68b209f132d0fb4bfb3d7d4f5d1581e6a38109

• Like 4

I just saw Serena's excellent show was degraded because of the silly christmas lights on the wall.  The flashing lights completely confused the cameras and the recording quality was poor.

I saw how much hard work Serena put into bringing those new couple in the house and deliver a great show with them. Sad to see the hard work was ruined because of those flashing lights.

Em also has similar fascination with fancy lights, so the quality of the recording in the living room has been degraded since Em joined Lisa because or Lighting preference.

We are going to experience many more problems with those flashing christmas lightings as we getting close to christmas time.

We will have many great shows during the new year holidays, but, VHTV participants won't know the negative impact of the flashing lights on the show qulity. Many hard work and shows will be ruined.

We need to do something with  VHTV fascination with flashing christmas lights.

I think participants need to know how lighting can ruin their hard work and impact views. 

What would be the best way to bring this matter to VHTV attention?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I just saw Serena's excellent show was degraded because of the silly christmas lights on the wall.  The flashing lights completely confused the cameras and the recording quality was poor.

I saw how much hard work Serena put into bringing those new couple in the house and deliver a great show with them. Sad to see the hard work was ruined because of those flashing lights.

Em also has similar fascination with fancy lights, so the quality of the recording in the living room has been degraded since Em joined Lisa because or Lighting preference.

We are going to experience many more problems with those flashing christmas lightings as we getting close to christmas time.

We will have many great shows during the new year holidays, but, VHTV participants won't know the negative impact of the flashing lights on the show qulity. Many hard work and shows will be ruined.

We need to do something with  VHTV fascination with flashing christmas lights.

I think participants need to know how lighting can ruin their hard work and impact views. 

What would be the best way to bring this matter to VHTV attention?

and don't forget about misty's party & the lights ruining ana & rock sex. @Voyeur House TV these lights need to go asap!!!!

• Like 1

We had big problems in the past with flashing lights at Maria & Grisha place. This was bought to VHTV's attention so many times, on here and by support tickets and they did nothing about it.

The fact that now so many apartments have flashing lights and VHTV know about the problems it causes, shows how much they care about the issue.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

and don't forget about misty's party & the lights ruining ana & rock sex. @Voyeur House TV these lights need to go asap!!!!

Thanks Golfer. I hope @Voyeur House TV can do something about this issue.

So easy to avoid the problem, as long as Participants know how this flashing light can degrade their hard work. 

• Like 2