Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Anyone else is having problems with the archive??? I have access but the checkbox to choose the realm or category are empty

I tried with 4 different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Opera), in two different computers with W10.
Also tested now at mobile with Android using Dolphin Browser (not using my wi-fi) and on Ipad with Chrome 

And doesn't matter if login are done or not, happen the same. 

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Confirmed. Same problem here

Ditto Kiddos! :cry:

Sorry, That's an affirmative! :biggrin:

VH.. Guys you have GOT to do something about these flashing lights!  Misty, Clara and Stash, Nina and Allan.  These lights ruin the whole cam experience.  I know you said you were going to talk to the managers about them.  How about just outright banning them among the participants?  They serve no purpose except to piss off your subscribers.  From previous posts in this forum I can see I'm not the only one irritated by the so-called "disco" shows.  How many people have to complain before you guys realize this is a serious annoyance to your subscribers?   Please advise when you intend to seriously address this issue.  Thank you... (see, Sparkles, Jabbath, I'm trying to be fricking polite here.)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

VH.. Guys you have GOT to do something about these flashing lights!  Misty, Clara and Stash, Nina and Allan.  These lights ruin the whole cam experience.  I know you said you were going to talk to the managers about them.  How about just outright banning them among the participants?  They serve no purpose except to piss off your subscribers.  From previous posts in this forum I can see I'm not the only one irritated by the so-called "disco" shows.  How many people have to complain before you guys realize this is a serious annoyance to your subscribers?   Please advise when you intend to seriously address this issue.  Thank you... (see, Sparkles, Jabbath, I'm trying to be fricking polite here.)

@Voyeur House TV as many of us have already stated the lights have got to go. the site becomes not just bad but unwatchable. some of these apts can't afford to lose viewers.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mic351 said:

:biggrin::biggrin:

I understand you, i just put an images of that at Clara&Stas... In fact it's a annoying thing but i don't know till where goes the tenants liberty to use that if they want to use it and if VH should order them to take them out..  If the viewers decresase when they are doing that, it's a clear to the tenants to stop using them without being ordered to do that.. If the viewers don't drop on that it's because a big majority of the viewers don't mind about that.. 
For sure that Serena lost money with that lights on the last show... But if she still want to use them, it's with them.. 

IMHO
Christmas light there, but image with good quality (the problem for the image quality is when they put disco lights)
image.jpgimage.jpg

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

:biggrin::biggrin:

I understand you, i just put an images of that at Clara&Stas... In fact it's a annoying thing but i don't know till where goes the tenants liberty to use that if they want to use it and if VH should order them to take them out..  If the viewers decresase when they are doing that, it's a clear to the tenants to stop using them without being ordered to do that.. If the viewers don't drop on that it's because a big majority of the viewers don't mind about that.. 
For sure that Serena lost money with that lights on the last show... But if she still want to use them, it's with them.. 

IMHO
Christmas light there, but image with good quality (the problem for the image quality is when they put disco lights)
image.jpgimage.jpg

Image quality changed when they took the lights down.  They had them strung up and they were flashing.  Look at the images 5-minutes before on the timeline.  Then perhaps you will agree that all was not well..  I am not one to cry wolf and you might want to compare the images when I posted (cam 5)to that of when you decided to check for yourself. Now flashing elevated lights might be hunky dorey for you.  They are not for me

• Like 1