Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

16 hours ago, ze81 said:

Exactly,and look how their places are..it's nice VH give they freedom,but with that comes come abuse..like caring little to positioned cams,the qualitie of the same.Rlc have a lot bad things but seem they have an team or someone that manages it all,and the advantages of that..for exemple it's is almost all houses the cams have similar nice quality.

But RLC is a rather "fat" company where everything is centralized. This takes time for doing things and increases reaction time. VH has a decentralized model where you can react much faster to changes. The downside is for example cam quality not the same at each place. But the advantages are for more.

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

But RLC is a rather "fat" company where everything is centralized. This takes time for doing things and increases reaction time. VH has a decentralized model where you can react much faster to changes. The downside is for example cam quality not the same at each place. But the advantages are for more.

Yes agree,they are two diferent companies that have somehow an diferent way of doing things,in some regards VH it's better(atention to clients,an more active place etc)and in some beards Rlc it's better(most houses have good quality cams and most well positioned).But for exemple VH is still the "boss" and the está are under their charge(managers,residents etc)so in places that have really bad cams or that are bad positioned to extreme(Grisha and Maria)they should say something to that managers.But in the end it's that more "free" way of be of VH that's makes it special and unique.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, gtiioniq said:

@Voyeur House TV yesterday my 30day Premiun account expired. I realy enjoyed the 30days and the fantastic archive. But now i need you (or any one else) to convince me to get another period vh. Do i want it again, or will i try RLC or Camarads, that's the question. 

I don't want to sound like an advocate, but I put it this way:
Camarads-very often empty flats and generally tenants piss you off doing shows for others on websites but you'll never find out the names of the sites ( strictly protected secret, one of the most stupid idea I've ever heard about) I've got last two days and I'm done. Finished with that.

RLC-really?? well, just one advantage: very good quality, everything else apart this, is just a waste of time and a mountains of money, because you have to remember , there is an  additional fee for replay cams ( no archive at all ). So if you're ready to spend a fortune to see a pair of tits ( occasionally undercover sex ) this is a right place for you. I would be glad if I had helped you a bit in making a decision ::)

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, waldi said:

I don't want to sound like an advocate, but I put it this way:
Camarads-very often empty flats and generally tenants piss you off doing shows for others on websites but you'll never find out the names of the sites ( strictly protected secret, one of the most stupid idea I've ever heard about) I've got last two days and I'm done. Finished with that.

RLC-really?? well, just one advantage: very good quality, everything else apart this, is just a waste of time and a mountains of money, because you have to remember , there is an  additional fee for replay cams ( no archive at all ). So if you're ready to spend a fortune to see a pair of tits ( occasionally undercover sex ) this is a right place for you. I would be glad if I had helped you a bit in making a decision ::)

That sums it up nicely !! VH action is hot and sometimes unpredictable and swingers !! I have seen plenty of hot 3somes,4somes and 6somes on VH.Camarads is not even in the league.RLC charges way too much for too little action and are greedy a**holes.

• Like 5

btw, I have forgotten about Voyeur-Villa, but maybe even better because each time someone is mentioning that name, my blood pressure is going up and I'm getting close to fucking heart attack :cry:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gtiioniq said:

@Voyeur House TV yesterday my 30day Premiun account expired. I realy enjoyed the 30days and the fantastic archive. But now i need you (or any one else) to convince me to get another period vh. Do i want it again, or will i try RLC or Camarads, that's the question. 

despite a few shortcomings vh is way better than the other sites as waldi & knack have already mentioned. also it is better to keep the sub going continuously as the price will be frozen & there will be access to more archives.

• Like 4

On 29-11-2017 at 9:49 AM, gtiioniq said:

If you like empty houses and sleeping girls all day , only teasing , outdoors activity , high prices , no replay for free , no response on emails send , many ' under maintenance ' ...................you most go to RLC !!!::)

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

@Voyeur House TV do you ask your tenants whether they want, or maybe they don't wish to have topic on cc ? Are they automatically obliged to be on board after joining vhtv? that question came to my mind as I've noticed some tenants from other sites refused to have an account here.

• Like 1

By the time I get through going through 7 fucking captchas to sign into your dumbass site I'm already mad and the evening is about ruined.  And don't tell me to pay attention.  I clicked where I was supposed to click.  How comes you are the only cam site that makes your subscribers jump through so many hoops to sign in?  Annoying VH. very fucking annoying.:angry:

• Like 1