Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

8 minutes ago, mic351 said:

HEY VH!!!  I TRIED TO SEND YOU A SUPPORT TICKET BECAUSE YOUR SITE WAS LAGGING AND BUFFERING ALL FRICKING NIGHT LONG: ESPECIALLY REALM 6 WHEN THE PARTY WAS GOING ON!!!  I GOT TIRED OF TRYING TO GET PAST YOUR FUCKING CAPTCHAS SO I'M LETTING YOU KNOW IN WHERE EVERYONE CAN SEE.  I DON'T EXPECT YOU TO ADDRESS THE PROBLEM BUT I THOUGHT I'D LET YOU KNOW!!!! (Yeah Sparkles, Jabbath, I cleaned my cache for all my browsers, ran CC Cleaner, and rebooted.  Same o shit.  In case you want to tell me how you aren't having any problems.  Please don't.  TY)

I contacted support with the same issue. They are currently working with me to test bandwidth. Hopefully this will result in a correction on VH’s end, particularly for US and Canada.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Will VH open one house or two this Christmas time?Two houses just closed this few days and no one opened,hope they have something on their sleeves.

I'm not a fan of quantity. What is the point in 10 houses - where nothing interesting. It's better to have 1-2 interesting houses. Closed houses - were uninteresting (Jeka is sometimes interesting, once a week, the all time is an empty house).

15 minutes ago, groomy said:

I'm not a fan of quantity. What is the point in 10 houses - where nothing interesting. It's better to have 1-2 interesting houses. Closed houses - were uninteresting (Jeka is sometimes interesting, once a week, the all time is an empty house).

Yes agree with that,the two houses that closed had very little going on.But remember it's Christmas time so they should try to do something special,like the other site that opened an new house in this time,seing VH closing two places(even if Nothing going on in them)and not making some nice opening it's an little strange.

On 06/12/2017 at 1:09 PM, ze81 said:

VH isn't working for me in edge,had to use chrome..just appears an loading thing and doesn't show the cams.Till westerday things worked on edge.

The ‘Creators update’ to Windows 10 broke Edge ability to display VHTV for me. Microsoft have been trying to deal with sites that use flash but have not coded it correctly to deal with https: pages. Despite many comments and reports of it affecting many sites they have given no indication of intending to do anything about it. If you want to stick with a Microsoft browser then the current iteration of Internet Explorer works fine, otherwise you will need to install Chrome or another alternative browser.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

The ‘Creators update’ to Windows 10 broke Edge ability to display VHTV for me. Microsoft have been trying to deal with sites that use flash but have not coded it correctly to deal with https: pages. Despite many comments and reports of it affecting many sites they have given no indication of intending to do anything about it. If you want to stick with a Microsoft browser then the current iteration of Internet Explorer works fine, otherwise you will need to install Chrome or another alternative browser.

Thanks Arkay2,that seems all about correct because this latests problems with VH apear after an windows10 update,the thing with chrome(that it's an great browser)it's how heavy it is to computers like my one(weak cpu and only four gigas RAM),that's why I always use edge.But gona try to see if I can install internet explorer.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Thanks Arkay2,that seems all about correct because this latests problems with VH apear after an windows10 update,the thing with chrome(that it's an great browser)it's how heavy it is to computers like my one(weak cpu and only four gigas RAM),that's why I always use edge.But gona try to see if I can install internet explorer.

Internet Explorer should be there as part of Windows 10. Just press the Windows key and start typing Internet Explorer, the icon should the appear as part of the search list for you to select. Once you have it open, pin it to the taskbar so you have quick access in the future.

• Upvote 1