Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

33 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Are any other watchers in the UK experiencing buffering and intermittent type problems this morning on almost every apartment on VHTV? I am not getting the same effect on either RLC or VV, only on VHTV. It is taking marginally longer to load than usual, when switching views or flats/apartments, it loads then runs for about 10 seconds or so then stops, as though buffering again, and the duration between buffering interludes is a bit random to say the least. Normally if I "set the delay" to around 12-16 seconds I do not experience ANY buffering whatsoever but this morning it is as bad as I have ever experienced, when it has been working. Alternatively as I am a "user not a geek", and please forgive me those of you are more computer literate, have you any simple suggestions for a simple man to apply to remedy or improve the situation, please?

Because other sites are working fine, although it is freezing rain outside, I know well because I was stalking this morning with a guest, I suspect it must be specific server related ?? and not something to do with my internet connection.

I am not far away from you (Germany) and have same problems right now. All other streams running fine...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Thank you jabbath 1987 and ashteaduk1 both for your responses; I am grateful In the last hour it is running a little more smoothly but still not totally uninterrupted.

Could yozu please be so kind and submit a ticket? AFK for a while now. Thank you :biggrin:

• Upvote 1