Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Let us give some clarification on discussion about removing free cameras at Mira & Henry apartment.

Apart of what have been told here, that there's so much interesting happening in a living room (@Mira&Henry, you guys are crazy!) and there is no benefit left for participants there to run any activity under living room cameras if they stay free, there's one important thing to consider: It's paying members who pay for Free users watching free cameras without paying. There were some discussion on what is fair and what is not, but we don't see any issue with this decision. This camera is now closed for free members, and it will stay like this.

Despite some comments that it will harm revenue, the viewership rates and everything else related to that - the answer is no. That was an experiment for us, and it turned great. Yes, we got so much of feedback from users we never heard from. All of them were free users for quite a while, never having subscription at VHTV. Yet the revenue rates for this apartment grew, and all of us are satisfied with it. This apartment got more viewers within Premium members than before. Could it affect new coming viewers paying less attention to Mira & Henry apartment? Probably so. But the growth rate is bigger than the amount of viewers who would skip opportunity to unlock this apartment with all the other cameras at the website.

And last, but not least important - we provide free users with complimentary service. We use our infrastructure to stream for them, and yet we don't plan to leave it as it is right now. So there may appear such things as limits of view duration for free users, ads (only for free users, of course), and other things, that won't make it convenient to watch VHTV for free. Instead, we will introduce more features and more reasons for any free user to consider purchasing subscription at VHTV and enjoy Standard/Premium service with all cameras and features unlocked. 

J.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i agree that there should be some sort of free cam in an area where life does take place. but all of the arguing was completely hijacking the apt thread so that nothing else was being written for long stretches. my point was that after initially talking about the problem the subject should have been moved to it's own new topic thread so as not to detract from people that wanted to write & read about whatever action might be happening. i made another thread in this section for that & it would be nice if it gets used so the forum isn't ruined for others that feel the subject has been exhausted.

I agree, I've already stopped posting, about this and about everything else,

I'm going to turn my focus to the other side outside vhtv and this community

but I want to say that it was a pleasure to belong to this community, with you I had a good time:cool:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mira&Henry said:

sorry but tenants  have sex where they feel better atmosphere or where they have a lot of space for interesting action. if they will be run between rooms it will be disstressing and it will be not comfortable for them. also as primary target we try to get maximum pleasure of our activity for our "watcher" and for own pleasure of course

Hi,talking more about other cam sites(in that regard),in VH honestly only seen that happen few times,in VH usualy residents do whatever they want in any division of house and that's an very good thing.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i agree that there should be some sort of free cam in an area where life does take place. but all of the arguing was completely hijacking the apt thread so that nothing else was being written for long stretches. my point was that after initially talking about the problem the subject should have been moved to it's own new topic thread so as not to detract from people that wanted to write & read about whatever action might be happening. i made another thread in this section for that & it would be nice if it gets used so the forum isn't ruined for others that feel the subject has been exhausted.

Yes agree golfer,was only talking about how any user(payed or free user)should have the same rights,agree that if the talk(about freeloaders)was long should had been taken in other post(like this one of main VH post).

24 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Let us give some clarification on discussion about removing free cameras at Mira & Henry apartment.

Apart of what have been told here, that there's so much interesting happening in a living room (@Mira&Henry, you guys are crazy!) and there is no benefit left for participants there to run any activity under living room cameras if they stay free, there's one important thing to consider: It's paying members who pay for Free users watching free cameras without paying. There were some discussion on what is fair and what is not, but we don't see any issue with this decision. This camera is now closed for free members, and it will stay like this.

Despite some comments that it will harm revenue, the viewership rates and everything else related to that - the answer is no. That was an experiment for us, and it turned great. Yes, we got so much of feedback from users we never heard from. All of them were free users for quite a while, never having subscription at VHTV. Yet the revenue rates for this apartment grew, and all of us are satisfied with it. This apartment got more viewers within Premium members than before. Could it affect new coming viewers paying less attention to Mira & Henry apartment? Probably so. But the growth rate is bigger than the amount of viewers who would skip opportunity to unlock this apartment with all the other cameras at the website.

And last, but not least important - we provide free users with complimentary service. We use our infrastructure to stream for them, and yet we don't plan to leave it as it is right now. So there may appear such things as limits of view duration for free users, ads (only for free users, of course), and other things, that won't make it convenient to watch VHTV for free. Instead, we will introduce more features and more reasons for any free user to consider purchasing subscription at VHTV and enjoy Standard/Premium service with all cameras and features unlocked. 

J.

Do what you consider better for the company and the viability of the same,but also try to think at same time in users,just don't loose that friendly approach to users,would be terrible if the site become as "selfish" and restrain as others cam sites.To me the best thing of VH was(and still is)the care and good treatment towards users,that's one of the major things that makes VH diferent and with other apeal in comparation to competition,if VH becomes an "imitation" of others than will loose a big part of his personality.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

It was a pleasure to share this space with you, an hug:heart:

Good luck faster. Loved your posts and I'm probably going to go your route soon enough, With little to interest me on the free cams more and more, and me being unable to pay for a sub due to relationship problems it would cause, and generally the negative attitude against "freeloaders" on CC, I need to make a decision whether to move on at some point, don't really feel welcome anymore after reading a lot of the comments on this subject i agree has been talked to death. Have a great life faster!!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Good luck faster. Loved your posts and I'm probably going to go your route soon enough, With little to interest me on the free cams more and more, and me being unable to pay for a sub due to relationship problems it would cause, and generally the negative attitude against "freeloaders" on CC, I need to make a decision whether to move on at some point, don't really feel welcome anymore after reading a lot of the comments on this subject i agree has been talked to death. Have a great life faster!!

You said it all :heart::heart: 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Cmon Ash dont leave us :cry::heart:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Cmon Ash dont leave us :cry::heart:

No matter what jabbath you're one of my friends on here i would come on to see how you we're doing and what you we're up to. You a good guy and more than just someone I chat with and have some fun with on here. :heart:

• Like 3