in this life..!!
 it is honor, 
to be a freeloader..!::)
Signature:ooopel {Gift to all freeloaders}

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, ooopel said:

Signature:ooopel {Gift to all freeloaders}

If only life was that simple what a wonderful place it would be. Unfortunately the world is not always a land of milk and honey but can be a hard and difficult place that's why many of us come on here to take away some of those troubles and have a laugh and chat so how about it eh and Amy,If you are reading this, get your butt back here hun as we miss you even if you are an argumentative sod lol xxx

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

If only life was that simple what a wonderful place it would be. Unfortunately the world is not always a land of milk and honey but can be a hard and difficult place that's why many of us come on here to take away some of those troubles and have a laugh and chat so how about it eh and Amy,If you are reading this, get your butt back here hun as we miss you even if you are an argumentative sod lol xxx

i know that dear Robwin, Life is not easy equation, but it is not difficult equation also, depends on the extent of compatibility between the bridge of mind and heart, so ,It is important to look is always at all angles of any problem, and look deeply until we to make our judgments to some extent be close to the truth, so i wanted to write what happened on the issue of subscribers and non-subscribers from other angles to know who was prevented by feelings of anger in seen to deepe on that issue..  
 so , yeah we are here to seek comfort, and fun and also to make friendship for what is not??!!ohh now you ask me to where is my butt, it is still stuck still stuck on that chair,cheer my beer:biggrin:
my greetings from the heart to you Dear Robwin..:heart:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Robwin said:

One funny thing i have noticed on all tennants is that their teeshirts and tattoos etc all seem to be written in english lol really weird?

I saw many t-shirts, socks and pants with Union Jack on it, which is even more weird 

Just logged onto VHTV and saw that Anastasia, Nyusha were no longer top of the apartment list. My first thought was that they must have been removed, but looking further I see they have been relegated to 3rd place on the list and Ary & George have been promoted to top spot. I also noticed a week or so ago that Tim & Zoi who used to be last on the list were moved above Nina, Alan, Serena who now reside at the bottom.

Anyone know why these changes happen? Have Anastasia, Nyusha been punished today or Ary, George rewarded for good behaviour?

Just now, stanley said:

Just logged onto VHTV and saw that Anastasia, Nyusha were no longer top of the apartment list. My first thought was that they must have been removed, but looking further I see they have been relegated to 3rd place on the list and Ary & George have been promoted to top spot. I also noticed a week or so ago that Tim & Zoi who used to be last on the list were moved above Nina, Alan, Serena who now reside at the bottom.

Anyone know why these changes happen? Have Anastasia, Nyusha been punished today or Ary, George rewarded for good behaviour?

I think just somebody shuffled the list maybe. The list has nothing to do with views or ratings. Usually the newest place is on top

• Like 1