Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Just now, Robwin said:

Oh no not ANOTHER bloody apartment :biggrin: I just can't keep track of em anymore lol BUT it has a LR cam for free. ( I know, i am a stirring shit lol)

It is not really new. It is just the re opened Chad & Todd place.:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Haha me too.

Hehe,Lets keep the hopes going on,still think VH deserves..Rays adventures..Starting..Ray..co starts..lots of hot,sexy girlfriends.It will happen:biggrin:.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

We should all be careful not to get dragged into a viscious circle of complaining and ranting about things like some people want who are no longer here to have fun and a good time but hitting on everything and everybody they don't like.

We should be smart enough to not let that happen and keep the forum what it was. A nice place for discussing things, posting pics and most important have fun. 

3 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Couldn't agree more! Debate is great but we have to be careful it does not get spiteful!

Just remember that it was just our comments here. in CC (with ownership and cause, of course) that brought VH to the plateau that is today.
We must therefore continue to point out faults, corrections and corrections that we see and think they should be applied.
No visions tendentious or with objectives to denigrate the projects and their participants.
Progressive reviews like I always say here ...
Mainly because our views are observed and taken into account by the very structure of the VH.

• Like 3