Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

24 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Until they get more apartments and replace Amy and Alya, I'm not really going to have any desire to watch. VHTV should have all this stuff situated before they started running. I do feel sorry for those that subscribed to this site early. 

And I feel sorry for those that will subscribe later for a higher rate...:angel:

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

I find it very worrying that the last post here is dated the last day 18 and today it is already 20 (Tuesday). It means that credibility is really being lost to its users.

Emphasized Tuesday, because tomorrow, Wednesday is the deadline extended by Adm VH to present the new apartment. See (Coming this week).

Before it comes to rebating I remember here was posted that the deadline would be Tuesday, more by commitments of the new occupants extended for the next day.
We are therefore waiting.

Once the criticism is made, a compliment follows, for the apartment now MNAE (its new member until now is making a good presence and the others together as well).

In addition to that, we're expending ETA till friday. The couple joining needs to settle all the questions they have right now (burocracy ftw). So, add that to our great karma of yours :)

To the users, who are disappointed - we hear you, and we thank everybody that we have the dissatisfied part of audience too. The comments you post everywhere we read them make us do more work to fix things up.

As person, who is talking to you, i do feel sorry, that we can't show every change on website that fast. Most of the work is being done in the backend, and behind the scenes, that's why we'll always have a part of users, who don't understand how things work. Anyways, be aware, that you can cancel anytime. We will be always glad to see you among subscribers later.

Anyways, do continue to comment on everything you find disappointing or any good things you may find on VHTV - we do consider any comment as future feature of VHTV.

What we can understand here is that the deadline for "replacement" of an "active apartment" and that originally planned for today but with a justification for "compromises" extended to tomorrow, now gains +2 days and therefore we will only have it (?) On Friday, the eve of Christmas festivities.
This if the same does not happen again by new "impediments" of ETA).
We also see the teaser, which will not be the same apartment used by Katia and Ruslan (which is strange).

Curious yet, for the terms in identification in 3 Letters and therefore by the adopted line up to now be 3 peoples there (?).
All we have to do is wait,

And technical issues (and improvements), I do not manifest myself, since this really does not implant from one day to the next.
For this, one must have a schedule and especially a defined schedule of deadlines.
As for administrative and management issues, these are however willing to be aligned.
In example A and A, clearly lost, how to proceed and what to do to maintain its permanence in the project, but visibly without any support or efficient guidance in this regard.
I see this in reason and sign of previous attempts there already practiced with the help of "friends" or effort of their own.
We have a vacant room and what's worse, with 2 cams up and running. I understand this as a waste of resources and potential (as I said management failure).

Or A and L, who "now" take on their own initiative to withdraw (not disconnect) all cams when in their "intimate and particular moments",
Remember that if we had more options this could even be surveyed, but with only 2 apartments, inadequate.
To this simple! Make weigh where most hurts (contractual penalty), If you have this planned.

All we have to do is wait,

As a person, who already has a presence to this type of website under more than 5 years running, is my "contribution" to a reflection and consequently improvement of this service to the immediate beginning of the next year.

8 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

In addition to that, we're expending ETA till friday. The couple joining needs to settle all the questions they have right now (burocracy ftw). So, add that to our great karma of yours :)

To the users, who are disappointed - we hear you, and we thank everybody that we have the dissatisfied part of audience too. The comments you post everywhere we read them make us do more work to fix things up.

As person, who is talking to you, i do feel sorry, that we can't show every change on website that fast. Most of the work is being done in the backend, and behind the scenes, that's why we'll always have a part of users, who don't understand how things work. Anyways, be aware, that you can cancel anytime. We will be always glad to see you among subscribers later.

Anyways, do continue to comment on everything you find disappointing or any good things you may find on VHTV - we do consider any comment as future feature of VHTV.

You don't make false promises right ?

9 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Anyways, be aware, that you can cancel anytime. .

What a terrible comment to be make by someone purportedly representing a new enterprise, not we'll improve, but if you don't like it cancel - we won't refund your money and we won't give credit for an inferior product now than when you purchased it, but you can cancel and we'll wait for the next suckers 

"who don't understand how things work"

A basic business premise is that if you make a promise, you keep it. If you can't keep it, don't make it.

By the way, I renewed for an additional 90 days, so I'll continue to criticize as long as the product doesn't meet expectations, my expectations.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, nack said:

@Harvey Brooks. What do you suggest ?

I am planning to get 90 days membership @Voyeur House TV . Is the content worth it ? Are the archives easily accessible/downloadable ?

Since I am not a fan of Alex/Lina and Amy/Alya..is it worth subscribing for one apartment/2 couples ?

Any Paid members can suggest ?

Personally, I don't think the product is worth what they are presently charging for it.

With only one apartment of interest (even though I do like Alex/Lina) there is limited value. 

The archive timeline is extremely frustrating, the time line isn't accurate (out of sync by two hours in twelve) and extremely sensitive in that its nearly impossible to click on the time you want as it doesn't stop but wavers back and forth even though the mouse pointer is stationary. The video also repeats 5 second segments randomly and at other times skips portions.

Also, I've only been able to access the timeline for 19 hours back not 24.

I  don't know about downloadable,that isn't within the scope of my capabilities.

No video available as of yet, just the one day timeline - or more accurately 19 hr timeline.

• Upvote 1

On 12/21/2016 at 6:08 AM, jabbath1987 said:

Amy Alya appartement is a disgrace nowaday. It gets worse from day to day. Always nobody there. And on the rare times they are there they are just eating and go to sleep. 

Really looking forward seeing them replaced. 

And this is the weird position VHTV finds themselves in. Do you remember how fast they got rid of Katya and Ruslan after people here complained about them? Now people are complaining about Amy and Alya, myself included. Do they get rid of them and only have two apartments? Or do they keep them and just piss off those that want them gone? This is why I find it really crazy that they are only talking about one apartment coming soon when it should be at least two or three more coming soon.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

And this is the weird position VHTV finds themselves in. Do you remember how fast they got rid of Katya and Ruslan after people here complained about them? Now people are complaining about Amy and Alya, myself included. Do they get rid of them and only have two apartments? Or do they keep them and just piss off those that want them gone? This is why I find it really crazy that they are only talking about one apartment coming soon when it should be at least two or three more coming soon.

There's a threesome at Amy and Alya's right now.

At least, three girls on the bed looking at their phones.  :angel:

• Upvote 1