Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

18 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Why is the guestroom cam disappeared and what about that closed room?

Closed room is the guestroom you're talking about. We have taken the cam there off for some time Polina & Anton don't need it there. They were given a message, that any guests they invite either stay at living room or bedroom. 

Alex & Alina will take the disabled cam with them to new country for new apartment there

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Closed room is the guestroom you're talking about. We have taken the cam there off for some time Polina & Anton don't need it there. They were given a message, that any guests they invite either stay at living room or bedroom. 

Alex & Alina will take the disabled cam with them to new country for new apartment there

Thanks for that fast answer

Dont know if they are in relationship. What I can tell you is they were both drunk as fuck yesterday and tried to have sex but Anton failed getting hard. I would appreciate though if she would lose some clothes. Shes sitting there like they heating of the appt failed :dodgy:

On 25/12/2016 at 7:22 PM, Voyeur House TV said:

Merry Christmas everyone!

So, new apartment is up and running. Free for everyone to watch, it is waiting for it's tenants to move in tomorrow morning (local time, of course). With new participants coming, we're switching new House to normal mode with access to two free cams. Yes, it is located close to Alex&Lina's House :) So more sunlight, and less clothes.

The apartment is based on new CDN built-in the equipment running there. We'd like to hear your feedback on performance and buffering time compared to other Houses. If everyting works fine, we'll implement this scheme everywhere. 

New participants are boy and girl, not a couple, but both kinda attracted to each other - so we'll watch how it goes with you

That's not it. Alex&Lina move to other country for 2-3 months. They move due to visa-related things, to be able to sign all the documents required in the countries they both come from. They are leaving tomorrow and will come back online from new place in Mid-January (13-14 of January). That is not a promise (hey, @Harvey Brooks!), but we will do everything to make these plans come true.

Meanwhile, two girls are coming to live in Alex&Lina's apartment. They are straight girls, who plan to invite guys from locals to have fun with. 

Alex&Lina will come back to their apartment in 2-3 months, leaving their temporary House to new participants from the country they will be staying now. It is quite possible, that more than one apartment will be opened in that location, so we'll keep everyone updated. 

Same news with some details will be included in tomorrow newsletter. 

Best,
VHTV

he give the answer at the first time ^^ 

6 hours ago, spielo said:

Bem, eles introduziram de fato antes VH porque, a fim de satisfazer a sua versão de luxo, VH vai precisar de outro mês a partir de agora, pelo menos.

A "regra de ouro" é a única razão pela qual eu ainda estou sob o sub como todas as promessas dadas foram mais do que planos otimistas, na verdade. VH parece estar em uma boa maneira de aprender que o "Birdies" não são calculáveis:biggrin: 

Traga de volta Katya com um cara novo e eu vou assinar por um ano ....

Spielo

We are 2 then!
My biggest frustration is that I've never been able to see Katya's potential (neither in VH nor in RLC before, where Ruslan always covered everything). Or with blankets, or escaped to balconies.

Clearly Katya was not complicit in this, but she needs to accompany her husband.
He was always a "shadow" there ..

• Upvote 1

Watching Katya on RLC and VV and to some degree VHTV, it always felt as is if she was more willing to have fun and let loose on her sexual side but Ruslan was always the one holding everything back. I feel like she could have been another Iris. Or this could just be wishful thinking on my part. It's a shame we'll never get to see her with anyone else besides Ruslan if we ever do see them again.

• Upvote 1