Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Are you sure it was not Polina (red hair)? I also thought it was not at first sight. But then Polina there.

And as I did not even give myself the trouble to accompany that game that by the way I'm trying to understand what this was or should be.

Alone today?:biggrin:

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Are you sure it was not Polina (red hair)? I also thought it was not at first sight. But then Polina there.

And as I did not even give myself the trouble to accompany that game that by the way I'm trying to understand what this was or should be.

Alone today?:biggrin:

nop i think the red hair was another girl ans she's the girlfriend of the male guest, not the same face with polina 

10 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Btw kojack precisa de mais treinamento antes do retorno de Amy ;-) 

Someone yesterday translated here a conversation between them that she likes aggressive sex and without foreplay.

Perhaps the path to your "orchid" is this. Tie it tight and put the stick in a hurry.

Particularly not adept at this type of oriental sex, but after I saw Eugene do with Alina and demonstrate in practice and with mastery its effects.Wow! My vision of completely changing.

Just now, thedbear said:

Someone yesterday translated here a conversation between them that she likes aggressive sex and without foreplay.

Perhaps the path to your "orchid" is this. Tie it tight and put the stick in a hurry.

Particularly not adept at this type of oriental sex, but after I saw Eugene do with Alina and demonstrate in practice and with mastery its effects.Wow! My vision of completely changing.

yes it's yury ^^