Voyeur-House.tv Photo and video.

Sorry for the typo spielo. It's not easy posting multiple videos. I'm surprised that this typo is my only screw up so far. I was worried that I would attach the wrong video or pic to the wrong message. (I haven't done that yet, have I?) :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Chip2020 said:

Sorry for the typo spielo. It's not easy posting multiple videos. I'm surprised that this typo is my only screw up so far. I was worried that I would attach the wrong video or pic to the wrong message. (I haven't done that yet, have I?) :rolleyes:

No need to be sorry. Found it as a good idea....

BTW. I do know the concentration needed while posting....

• Upvote 1

da336aa9ad.jpg

These girls need to get boyfriends. Amy & Alya decide to get naked together. Ok, so far not too weird, but then they both move into the bathroom with food, wine and smokes. They're having a naked party together in the bathroom. Alya is drinking wine directly from the bottle (and Amy's glass too). Alya is so drunk that she tries to light a wet cigarette 4 times until Amy takes it away, breaks off the wet part and relights it for her. I can't think of a worse place to eat and drink than the bathroom.

http://www25.zippyshare.com/v/XWQfpIgc/file.html

Amy & Alya Bathroom Party 2016-12-23 (720p).mp4

• Upvote 9

1 minute ago, Chip2020 said:

da336aa9ad.jpg

These girls need to get boyfriends. Amy & Alya decide to get naked together. Ok, so far not too weird, but then they both move into the bathroom with food, wine and smokes. They're having a naked party together in the bathroom. Alya is drinking wine directly from the bottle (and Amy's glass too). Alya is so drunk that she tries to light a wet cigarette 4 times until Amy takes it away, breaks off the wet part and relights it for her. I can't think of a worse place to eat and drink than the bathroom.

http://www25.zippyshare.com/v/XWQfpIgc/file.html

Amy & Alya Bathroom Party 2016-12-23 (720p).mp4  1   50.66 MB

Thanks for the video!  I think they are told to do the girl girl bathroom thing.  They don't really want to so they use the smokes and food and drink as a distraction.  Total BS

• Upvote 1