Zoya & Lev - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/11/2016 at 2:32 PM, corboblanc said:

vous n'êtes qu'un idiot qui crache sur les règles!!! nous connaissons sont vk depuis des années, mais nous avons la décence de ne pas le donner en public!!! votre post a été signalé et devrait bientôt disparaître!!! je n'ai pas besoin d'être avocat pour respecter les gens!!!!

you are an idiot who spit on the rules !!! we know are vk for years, but we have the decency not to the public !!! your post was reported and should soon disappear !!! I did not need to be a lawyer to respect people !!!!

yefda7 3ardak shoo innak ebn 7aram ya akho el sharmoota .. 

17 hours ago, clivebb said:

this guest girl is so dirty,it's always the same scenario with her,exept her hair she wash nothing more,never shower here,

she put always the cover on her on the couch for be sure we see nothing,we could have 40 degres in the appartment,she will continue sleeping with the cover and stay one week without shower,she readdy for anything for show nothing here,it's just crazy,i can't wait the moment when this appartment will be offline for good,see a freeloader guest like her all the time here and spend her time for hide everything make me angry,i know she's not the tenants here but if she's not agree with the cameras she have to sleep in other place,not here

I do not remember exactly, it seems, she live in a communal apartment (in one apartment with neighbors). I understand her, because I has lived in such apartment for 20 years.
Apparently, she does not share exhibitionistic tendencies of her friends, so does not take a shower here, but that does not mean that it is not take a shower at all. :shy:

Of course we would like to see naked girls here, but this is real life and nothing can be done. Although you can easily solve this problem, if someone will buy her an apartment in St. Petersburg. We are talking just about 2-3 million rubles.:shy:
And in general, it seems, she is a good girl and a good actress.

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, Yury said:

I do not remember exactly, it seems, she live in a communal apartment (in one apartment with neighbors). I understand her, because I has lived in such apartment for 20 years.
Apparently, she does not share exhibitionistic tendencies of her friends, so does not take a shower here, but that does not mean that it is not take a shower at all. :shy:

Of course we would like to see naked girls here, but this is real life and nothing can be done. Although you can easily solve this problem, if someone will buy her an apartment in St. Petersburg. We are talking just about 2-3 million rubles.:shy:
And in general, it seems, she is a good girl and a good actress.

3 million rubles is equivalent to about $45,000 US dollars.  That is not a bad price at all for a apartment that you can buy in a large city.  I don't want to buy it for her but it would be considered very affordable here.

• Upvote 1

Apres elle se lave aussi dans cette appartement mais elle garde simplement ses vêtements, elle lave souvent ses pieds et fait les dessous de bras pour se raffraichir 

et comme elle n'est pas h24 dans l'appartement j'espere bien qu'elle prend soin d'elle ailleurs que devant nos yeux ;-) 

c'est le même cas que la guest dans l'appart de suzan 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, albacore said:

3 million rubles is equivalent to about $45,000 US dollars.  That is not a bad price at all for a apartment that you can buy in a large city.  I don't want to buy it for her but it would be considered very affordable here.

This is the minimum cost of a small studio apartment on the outskirts of the city.

8 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Apres elle se lave aussi dans cette appartement mais elle garde simplement ses vêtements, elle lave souvent ses pieds et fait les dessous de bras pour se raffraichir 

et comme elle n'est pas h24 dans l'appartement j'espere bien qu'elle prend soin d'elle ailleurs que devant nos yeux ;-) 

c'est le même cas que la guest dans l'appart de suzan 

ok mais l'image qu'elle donne ici est l'image d'une fille sale,j'appelle pas çà se laver quand on fait juste le dessous des bras et les pieds,

ellle attend surement d'être à l'exterieur pour se laver,c'est juste super énérvant de voir une aussi jolie fille passé son temps à cacher ses parties intimes,

tout le monde attend d'en voir plus avec elle mais elle lache rien,c'est très frustrant

2 minutes ago, clivebb said:

ok mais l'image qu'elle donne ici est l'image d'une fille sale,j'appelle pas çà se laver quand on fait juste le dessous des bras et les pieds,

ellle attend surement d'être à l'exterieur pour se laver,c'est juste super énérvant de voir une aussi jolie fille passé son temps à cacher ses parties intimes,

tout le monde attend d'en voir plus avec elle mais elle lache rien,c'est très frustant

ouais tu la dit c'est frustrant ^^ mais on ne peut pas dire qu'elle est sale ou quoi que ce soit juste parce que ce qu'on peut voir

c'est beaucoup trop réducteur

et malheureusement pour nous, elle ne sont pas toutes comme la belle yulia que l'on peut voir chez dasha ;-)

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

ouais tu la dit c'est frustrant ^^ mais on ne peut pas dire qu'elle est sale ou quoi que ce soit juste parce que ce qu'on peut voir

c'est beaucoup trop réducteur

et malheureusement pour nous, elle ne sont pas toutes comme la belle yulia que l'on peut voir chez dasha ;-)

heureusement que yulia est là pour sauver la mise,c'est bien pour çà que c'est ma guest favorite surtout pour son jolie corps,son visage et son naturel,

c'est de loin la plus attractive pour moi entre toutes les habitantes et guests inclus

• Upvote 1