Nelly & Bogdan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 hour ago, ericjeanjean said:

I don't follow this apartment much. Nelly and Bogdan are getting married?

I think, it's very likely that the two get married today. She has tried a wedding dresses some days ago, she get up early to get prepared with profesional support, has given something by the guest, has a unusually early visit by dasha and everyone in the apartment seems to be excited.

I'm very happy for the two. They are truly a perfect couple and fit together very well. 

Edit: Now, it is almost a sure thing. ... There are some bridal flowers on the kitchen desk. 

• Upvote 1

je ne sais pas si ils seront de retour à l'appartement ce soir, mais si c'est le cas, il devrait y avoir une belle fête et du monde!!!!! une bonne partie devrait se dérouler à l'extérieur, dans un restaurant ou une grande salle, mais nous aurons certainement notre 1ere nuit de noce, de l'histoire de rlc!!!!:biggrin:

I do not know if they will return to the apartment tonight, but if that is the case, there should be a nice party and the world !!!!! much should be carried out in a restaurant or a large room, but we certainly have our first wedding night in the history of rlc !!!!:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

je ne sais pas si ils seront de retour à l'appartement ce soir, mais si c'est le cas, il devrait y avoir une belle fête et du monde!!!!! une bonne partie devrait se dérouler à l'extérieur, dans un restaurant ou une grande salle, mais nous aurons certainement notre 1ere nuit de noce, de l'histoire de rlc!!!!:biggrin:

I do not know if they will return to the apartment tonight, but if that is the case, there should be a nice party and the world !!!!! much should be carried out in a restaurant or a large room, but we certainly have our first wedding night in the history of rlc !!!!:biggrin:

1ère si on ne compte pas Nina et Kira.