Nelly & Bogdan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Yes now they are inside the small room at the home of Nelly & Bogdan again. As premium users. I think you should be able to follow their wonderful couple wherever they sit, and offer themselves.

So yet again, we want to have a camera set up from the RLC there. There have been many, many more who wish that there is a camera there as soon as possible, but as yet nothing has happened. why??

somni01, They have done this on a many occasions now, I think they like to have sex in front of the cameras, it gets them off even more than what they normally would do. I also believe that Nelly and Bogdan have over for that very reason. They read what we post on Cam Caps. I must say they are the most interactive couple on RLC.

Nelly masturbates

In two parts

Capture_2016_02_05_18_32_28_936.png

Capture_2016_02_05_18_32_49_650.png

I was going to pass because I thought

it was going to another "over the top" thing

:wtf:            was I ever wrong

just beautiful and a visual joy

thanks for being the only one to share

such a beautiful moment

yes night wore away with a several more acts of a lovely sexuality between Efim & beauty . It was noticeable that the beauty took over Efim anyway . She really has released most of their inhibitions. If she continues to dare even more , well then she will also venture to bid on its own without the help of Efim . Then maybe they dare to have the lights on , which will give much better video and photo quality. What they will appreciate much more, when they were both seeing the result in postings. Yes , we must really thank the absolutely wonderful fine Nelly and Bogdan , which helps to create all these beautiful things for their expectant and loyal fans. It can be nothing else to love everything you 'll create every day. Have you all a wonderful and beautiful Sunday .  :hugnkiss:

so great to see Nelly & Bogdan in his professional spirit to offer themselves inside the small room. shame they forgot to fold down the computer. then it had become 100 % more pleasure to their faithful daily following of fans. Nelly & Bogdan is best then in shaping sexuality beautiful fine art. Love it :)

Did anyone ever figure out how Bogdan and Efim have like same broken arm? I don't think it was fighting each other because Efim is there fucking his gf all  the time.

Oh and it looks like Nelly & Bogdan are about to fuck.

Did anyone ever figure out how Bogdan and Efim have like same broken arm? I don't think it was fighting each other because Efim is there fucking his gf all  the time.

Oh and it looks like Nelly & Bogdan are about to fuck.

I think they were both drunk on new years and they tried to see who could punch the cement pillar the hardest. The next day after New Years they were both bandaged up.

Drunks always seem to win The Darwin Award for Stupidity.