Nelly & Bogdan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I agree, that was both passionate and tender and focused on slow-motion, the best kind of blowjob all in all. Too bad the camera is so far from the sofa in this terrible livingroom and we could not clearly see in detail all the sweet things the girl did with her soft lips and wet mouth. For a young man, Efim is really long-lasting - maybe because he has sex so often - I would have definitely cum during such a treatment, though I am much older than Efim

She is an incredible lover. I love seeing her whenever they visit. She also has an adorable face. I love the high cheek-bones.

Sorry all , but have to make a comment Elfin's girl . She's cute in all but think he took a step down from Dianne. Dianne was real cute and she had no problem running around naked and sex , any thing he wanted!......she must have left him.

Sorry all , but have to make a comment Elfin's girl . She's cute in all but think he took a step down from Dianne. Dianne was real cute and she had no problem running around naked and sex , any thing he wanted!......she must have left him.

Nope. The other way around.

we take the same direction with efim/gf like the other time they was here,

sex on the couch,TV all the night and probably sleeping on the couch all the journey,probably nothing action in bedroom

I disagree, Diane was too big for scrawny Efim. Plus that BJ she gave....wow!

I agree with you he took a big step down. This girl looks like she not old enough to drink. He is robing the cradle now.

Also efim coukdn't handle the fact that diana is vastly more talented than he is.

And I'm sure the fact that Diana was a bat shit psycho who used to throw violent tantrums and hit herself had nothing to do with it... This girl is a monumental improvement from Diana. Diana needed mental help before she should even be allowed near people.