Nelly & Bogdan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Relatively new here so maybe a dumb question overall: does anybody have a clue what cities/countries these apartments are in?  I know they can't be in the same cities because the times in upper right are different in some.  I think the Ilona, Irma and Anna are in Spain.  Nelly and Bogdan's location seems like it's dark out every time I check! That New Years party seemed to go for about 2 days!  What country are Leora and Paul in?

Sorry for the newbie question and thanks in advance.

:)

Apartment Leora and Paul is in Russia with 99% probability city of Krasnoyarsk;

Apartment Nina and Kira is in Russia in St. Petersburg;

Apartment Zoya and Lev is in Russia in St. Petersburg;

Apartment Masha and Sasha is in Italy, presumably Rome;

Apartment Ilona, Danae and Adele presumably Spain Barcelona.

At the forum read that Kamila and Christie apartment also in Russia in St. Petersburg.

On ‎2016‎-‎02‎-‎13 at 5:06 PM, cam0cap0 said:

Efim gets a BJ from his gf in bogdan/nelly bedroom :

Can anyone translate what they say before and after the BJ ?

Please do so here in the comments topic : http://camcaps.net/index.php?topic=8210.0

Thanks ! ;)

Before:

Girl: No, no, I do not want it now;

Yefim: Come on, Oh come on;

Girl: What come ?;

Yefim: Come.

(It is a love game)

After:

Girl: The End. Something unintelligible, patting on the ass Yefim;

Yefim: New version ?;

Girl: Yes;

Yefim: I do not want to pay a subscription. Why do you dress ?;

Girl: It is impossible so to go naked;

Then I do not understand. In my opinion it's a bit stressful because of cameras.

She follows by its actions.

Apartment Leora and Paul is in Russia with 99% probability city of Krasnoyarsk;

Apartment Nina and Kira is in Russia in St. Petersburg;

Apartment Zoya and Lev is in Russia in St. Petersburg;

Apartment Masha and Sasha is in Italy, presumably Rome;

Apartment Ilona, Danae and Adele presumably Spain Barcelona.

At the forum read that Kamila and Christie apartment also in Russia in St. Petersburg.

Maya and Stepan may also be in Krasnoyarsk

Yes - Leora and Paul used to occupy the flat where their predecessors were the hairdressers Lina and Mark. Lina and Mark used to turn up as friends ay Maya's place. And the view from the window there was similar to that in Max and Lora's apartment where we sometimes saw shopping bags from stores in Krasnoyarsk

Check the archives. Krasnoyarsk has been the consensus for years. Plus, when heavy construction was underway, the sounds of the work were the same for both L&P's apartment and M&S's apartment. The general indications is that they were both in the same complex until L&P got the upgrade, and the rumor is that Lina & Mark (both hairdressers) helped recruit M&S (also hairdressers and long time friends if not actually related) and probably L&P (I have not been able to validate that through numerous independent sources.)

It is, of course, not good to take anything you hear seriously regarding RLC. Just watch and make your own guesses.

(I am, after all, the member who suggested that the whole damn thing is filmed at Area 51 in the studio where they filmed the moon-landing. That's how much I trust reality on the net.  ;) ;D)