Nelly & Bogdan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Looks like N&B are heading out for a while? Bags almost packed and likely leaving in the morning (since they now have company).

probably some vacation like the other time and looks efim/gf will sit here for this period,

i just hope efim/gf will not sleeping all the journey on the couch like the other time,

efim/gf have apparently the role of eternal guests only,

pls rlc give them an rlc appartment

probably some vacation like the other time and looks efim/gf will sit here for this period,

i just hope efim/gf will not sleeping all the journey on the couch like the other time,

efim/gf have apparently the role of eternal guests only,

pls rlc give them an rlc appartment

RLC wouldn't have to take the abuse about the sex being for the cameras...these two bunnies must go crazy wherever they are...parked cars, in store dressing rooms, etc.  This would be very exciting Real Life.

damn efim gf just made the blowjob of the year on rlc

I agree, that was both passionate and tender and focused on slow-motion, the best kind of blowjob all in all. Too bad the camera is so far from the sofa in this terrible livingroom and we could not clearly see in detail all the sweet things the girl did with her soft lips and wet mouth. For a young man, Efim is really long-lasting - maybe because he has sex so often - I would have definitely cum during such a treatment, though I am much older than Efim

It would be nice if RLC would assess what they could do to improve the cameras in this apartment.  It has some of the greatest people, and some of the hottest action.  Why would they be comfortable with the optics in this place?

I know that they have some very smart technicians, and they could set up some cameras that were pre-set to a zoom setting or something of that nature.  Show us what you've got RLC...we know you have that in you.  Keep up the constant improvements and surprises.  Some of us really appreciate it.