Nelly & Bogdan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Check the archives. Krasnoyarsk has been the consensus for years. Plus, when heavy construction was underway, the sounds of the work were the same for both L&P's apartment and M&S's apartment. The general indications is that they were both in the same complex until L&P got the upgrade, and the rumor is that Lina & Mark (both hairdressers) helped recruit M&S (also hairdressers and long time friends if not actually related) and probably L&P (I have not been able to validate that through numerous independent sources.)

It is, of course, not good to take anything you hear seriously regarding RLC. Just watch and make your own guesses.

(I am, after all, the member who suggested that the whole damn thing is filmed at Area 51 in the studio where they filmed the moon-landing. That's how much I trust reality on the net.  ;) ;D)

Whatever you do, don't make your own guesses!  That will get everybody calling you a flamer and a troll in a heartbeat!

I did see Bogdan with his still erect cock almost poking out the window and thought I must have missed something. I don'think Bogdan needs any help and they are currently RLC's most prolific couple. By Carlo do you mean Mario (and Carla)? There is no comparison in the level of passion between the 2 couples. N&B love hard fucking and they love it often. I'm beginning to think they have to make an effort to not have sex!

I was in the room when they decided to have  sex in that little room of the kitchen. More of a quickie  but good action. Recentley there was post on Carlo taking a drug to keep an erection. I wonder if these two are doing the same because they had a drink of something and some to chew on. Were they are having sex almost everyday I begin to wonder . comments would be appreciated.

I adore Nelly but I do find their frantic 10 minute sex sessions a little too frantic. Bogdan is certainly no stud. He bangs hard and fast but NEVER goes back for seconds. He can't last for long. He has no imagination. He does the same thing every time and never thinks of trying a new routine! Apart from that I think they are great!!!!

Keep smiling Nelly!!!

Whatever you do, don't make your own guesses!  That will get everybody calling you a flamer and a troll in a heartbeat!

Gee. I guess I'm going to have to ban myself! :dwarf: :lmao:

(PS: Little Squirrel doesn't ban people for their opinions or guesses. Never has, never will. You and I are still here, aren't we???  ;))