Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016) #1

Werewolf

Seriously Stone Cold, you want to inhibit The Goddess' nudity. Sacrilege!

Annoyingly the airhead guy is currently sleeping in the sofa bed  >:(

Did they finally get rid of all their Airhead Guests that fucked up their sex life for weeks. Thanks to RLC's Brain waved Stupidity.

If you want to place guests somewhere, you put them in spots like Maya and Stepan's place. They do fuck all most times it wouldn't interfere with their lives one bit.

Leora and Pauls place would also be a good place.  Anything is better than watching Paul's 2 to 3 minute episodes.

Disgraceful treatment of RLC's No 1. sexual couple, that they should be sleeping on the floor while Dasha and thingy who for many months have done absolutely nothing but now in this flat are fucking like bunnies and even worse hippy boy get to sleep on the beds. RLC have no respect for them. Th others should be kissing their feet. I don't care who the official tenants are, M&S deserve better.

And you for whatever reason think this is RLC's fault? So RLC called them up and said "hey, we want you to sleep on the floor now, because reasons." Smh.... yeah ok.

So RLC have absolutely nothing to do with Dasha being Italy? That's what always happens, a couple give up their main bedroom for their guests ... Do you really believe that visiting couples who fuck in front of the cameras have nothing to do with RLC and that decisions are always made by the tenants? Somebody leaves RLC and the next day everyone is fucking which has happened on a few occasions - I am not saying RLC told them to do it but I bet they said "Look it would be nice if you could provide a distraction seeing as though we pay your rent and everything."

And you for whatever reason think this is RLC's fault? So RLC called them up and said "hey, we want you to sleep on the floor now, because reasons." Smh.... yeah ok.

misvoyeur, what position do you hold with RLC?  You find absolutely nothing wrong in the eyes of RLC, you must be one of them!  Please just come out of the closest and tell us all what position you hold with the RLC organization!!!  RLC is and has been going down hill for some time now but you seem to think everything is fine all the time, you must be an RLC spy!

So RLC have absolutely nothing to do with Dasha being Italy? That's what always happens, a couple give up their main bedroom for their guests ... Do you really believe that visiting couples who fuck in front of the cameras have nothing to do with RLC and that decisions are always made by the tenants? Somebody leaves RLC and the next day everyone is fucking which has happened on a few occasions - I am not saying RLC told them to do it but I bet they said "Look it would be nice if you could provide a distraction seeing as though we pay your rent and everything."

BBsq69, don't you know that you always give up your bedroom to the boss!

je ne vois pas non plus le rapport entre rlc et la distribution des chambres et des couchages, chez masha?!!! svp, gardez les théories du complot et les scénarios ubuesques pour l'appartement des filles à Barcelone, vous serez gentils!!!

I do not see either the ratio rlc and distribution of rooms and beds, among masha? !!! please, keep conspiracy theories and grotesque scenarios for the girls apartment in Barcelona, you will be nice !!! :-\ ;) ;)

BBsq69, don't you know that you always give up your bedroom to the boss!

If my boss had some medical reason or needed to be specially rested because he was doing the driving, otherwise no. If my boss was Leora, I suggest we might share.

We were once supposed to go on a team building weekend. I refused saying my own time was my own time. Guess who got promoted? ... OK I was a bit surprised by that.