Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016) #1

Werewolf

Just heard the blue haired Lady sing and WOW she sang an English song and I was really impressed, I wonder if Reallife recruits from a Musical Academy ? A lot of the Ladies have musical talents

la plupart des ces russes sont très douées en artistique: peinture, dessins, chant, théâtre, jouer d'un instrument de musique, et très habiles de leurs mains, comme masha qui sait tout faire, ou leora avec ses magnifiques poupées artistiques!!!

most of these are very good in Russian art: painting, drawing, singing, theater, play a musical instrument, and very good with their hands, as masha that can do everything, or leora with its magnificent artistic dolls !! ! ;)

Masha gave us a very clear slow-motion anatomy lesson in the bathroom. I wish the other girls like Leora and Kamila (??!!) would follow her example. I just wonder why Masha masturbates. Is she really sexually frustrated with her stud Sasha, or is that just for earning money from RLC? Well, who cares.

Masha gave us a very clear slow-motion anatomy lesson in the bathroom. I wish the other girls like Leora and Kamila (??!!) would follow her example. I just wonder why Masha masturbates. Is she really sexually frustrated with her stud Sasha, or is that just for earning money from RLC? Well, who cares.

certaines personnes ont des besoins sexuels bien plus important que d'autres..... ;)