Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

CORBOBLANC'S FAVORITE WORD TO CALL WOMEN,,,,,,,"SLUTS",,,,,,,YOU NEED TO WASH YOUR MOUTH WITH SOME SOAP MY FRIEND::)::)

Mikey, please stop quoting the ranting fool. When you quote him I see his rants because even with the idiot on my ignore list I still see his dribble.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Who is supposed to be sex workers  in RLC ?

sex workers covers all the way from chat lines through those in softcore shoots to prostitutes so it's a wide spectrum and I would say was inclusive of what has happened in Barca recently. You're not telling me that some of these girl have not worked as poll dancers or lap dancers or done topless shoots,. They might have done more we don't know. However "adult entertainers" is a kinder term so I'll go with that.

• Upvote 3

Just now, havingablast said:

Mikey, please stop quoting the ranting fool. When you quote him I see his rants because even with the idiot on my ignore list I still see his dribble.

I was thinking the same: it's in my ignored list as well and I still can see his nonsense coming through...

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Sergio said:

since we are all waiting, provocation, what you would pay for a night with Anna, I go so far as to 500 € / $ 480

I'd like the same questions but many here don't. I think it's fair because if someone said what would you pay for night with "Angeline Jolie?" it would just be banter or just mail fantasy that you might say down the pub. Maybe don't do it about your co-workers.