Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I don't know maybe it is just me, but Lima looks really tired, I don't think she received the usual time to get use to everything in the apartment.

She has probably been travelling much of the day with modern European air travel and security; the same thought occurred to me when someone accused (pejorative word I know) he row being curt with Belle. No offence to the accuser but I suspect she is genuinely tired.

1 minute ago, cacjc said:

I'm not a fan

CACJC,,,,,,,,WE NO LONGER ACCEPT THE USE OF SUCH FOWL LANGUAGE TO DESCRIBE THESE LADIES,,,IF YOU ARE NOT A FAN OF ANY OF THEM,,,EITHER STOP TALKING ABOUT THE GIRL WHO YOU DO NOT LIKE,,,OR MAKE A COMMENT USING WORDS THAT ARE NOT DEROGATORY IN NATURE.

PLEASE DO THAT,,,THANK YOU!!

WE NEED TO BE MORE RESPECTFUL TO THE LADIES ON THIS FORUM.

• Upvote 3

Maybe it's because I'm younger than 90% of the users here, but I do not think that youth automatically = beauty. A girl doesn't have to look 16 to be hot, and fun, and a good addition to the apartment. People insulting Lima when she's been here 5 minutes, she could be the nicest girl we've ever had in the apartment. If you don't like her based on first impressions fine, but insults and name throwing are stupid and childish

• Upvote 6

7 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

and for the record im glad they finally got a girl with some bush, tired of all these shaved women they start to look the same after a while

she's old school. Older ladies love the bush lol.