Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Sorry this is not going no where in apt 1# MILENA PUT IN A TAMPON AND SHE WEARING A PAD ALSO. It just another BORING body painting. If Irma was there then we would have some fun. Lima has not showing any sign that she like girls and Milena said she like girls but she also show no sign of liking girl physically but she does like to watch them on the PC but it don't mean she want to have sex with a girl. So guys enjoy your fantasy Good night

she might as well be at the nail salon FFS

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Ok...fair enough :shy:

From what I can see on cam now, it looks like that to me though :biggrin:

Well Blue and Bonnie just said in General Chat for this Apt that she put in tampon and put on pad --so it has to be true-they never lie!!LMAO

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Well Blue and Bonnie just said in General Chat for this Apt that she put in tampon and put on pad --so it has to be true-they never lie!!LMAO

You did't she her get the tampon out of the closets and go in the laundry room then come out and put the rapper in the trash beside her dresser and you can't see she wearing a pad. Why do you think she been wearing short. Hope your dream come true tonight. My be Lime like bloody pussy

Wow did we get spoiled by the other girls fast,these 2 new girls only here a couple of days are walking around without their clothes openly bating now getting intimate with each other body painting a couple of months ago these girls would be very popular

• Upvote 1