Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

10 minutes ago, F219 said:

I read that.  Below is what I think you are referring to.

Either RLC needs to lay down the law and refuse to move them between houses or get rid of B1 and get a new house (B3) with the same quality as B2.

Better yet  just shut down one of the Apartments B1 or B2  it's really unnecessary to have 2 Apartments with the same type of girls.  Put 3 or 4 Girls in one spot. They either get along with one another or GTFO and go home. She claims B1 was Dirty & Unpleasant. Her ass was not there long enough to experience the situation as she never gave it a chance to work.

I say send her home. She's one of those girls that Whines and Cries when she can't get her own way. 

• Upvote 7

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Oh this again. Who cares whether they are at either apartment as long as they are on cam.and the more girls the merrier.   Move Michele to B2 and give us another new girl in B1. Candy doesn't look to be in a rush to move into Jasmin's room so i guess that's where we are headed. And since Candy and Michele seem to be friends  it's not such a bad thing. 

I think the real issue is Lima. I think she might be an acquired taste and so far only Milena and  Melissa seem to get along with her. I don't think you'll see girls wanting to stay there  until she goes.

7 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Oh esto otra vez. A quién le importa si están en cualquiera de apartamentos, siempre y cuando están en cam.and las más chicas, mejor. Michele mover a B2 y darnos otra chica nueva en B1. Caramelo no parece estar en una carrera para entrar en la habitación de Jasmin, así que supongo que es donde nos dirigimos. Y puesto que Candy y Michele parecen ser amigos no es tan malo. 

Creo que el verdadero problema es Lima. Creo que puede ser un gusto adquirido y hasta ahora sólo Milena y Melissa parecen llevarse bien con ella. No creo que usted verá niñas que desean permanecer allí hasta que va.

I say, it's not a matter of taste or taste ...
I do not think the girls before, I mean Danaya, Irma, Caroline, Lola, Stella, Vika, Iliona, Lara, Milena, Rita, Layala, Adele, Elisa, Polya, Nora and even Kami or Kristy herself. When they were here ... chose who to share with the floor ... to think that, is to be unrealistic.

1 hour ago, Kkru394 said:

Oh this again. Who cares whether they are at either apartment as long as they are on cam.and the more girls the merrier.   Move Michele to B2 and give us another new girl in B1. Candy doesn't look to be in a rush to move into Jasmin's room so i guess that's where we are headed. And since Candy and Michele seem to be friends  it's not such a bad thing. 

I think the real issue is Lima. I think she might be an acquired taste and so far only Milena and  Melissa seem to get along with her. I don't think you'll see girls wanting to stay there  until she goes.

Candy already unpack in Belle's room.  Michelle will move into Jasmin.  Candy probably figured out, share room with Belle and when she leaves, she gets that room to herself.

After Belle leaves, B2 should stand still for a bit.  Today's count; Sia - 9 days, Candy - 1 days, Michelle - 6 days.

Belle moved because of Milena.  Jasmin and now Michelle moved because they didn't like the house, not Lima.

Aside from viewers OCD, I don't  really understand  what  the  problem  is if  the girls  want  to switch apartments  or  spend time  in  others  apartments,  as  long  as  they  are  on  cam. If  anything,  it is  probably  better  for  us viewers  that they are in a  good mood  and interacting with people they like, instead  of  being  forced to a  location they  dislike.Their actual  behavior can be criticized (time spent on the balcony,  ort phones,  etc...)  but  is the apartment  number  really that important ?

4 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Aside from viewers OCD, I don't  really understand  what  the  problem  is if  the girls  want  to switch apartments  or  spend time  in  others  apartments,  as  long  as  they  are  on  cam. If  anything,  it is  probably  better  for  us viewers  that they are in a  good mood  and interacting with people they like, instead  of  being  forced to a  location they  dislike.Their actual  behavior can be criticized (time spent on the balcony,  ort phones,  etc...)  but  is the apartment  number  really that important ?

Yes but I'm just being selfish. I can't see B2! :sad:

Surprised B1 still UM. Michelle's already taken a bit of stuff to B2, she hadn't really unpacked and her room can't take much cleaning cos she wasn't in it! Unless Lima's hidden her friend and she can't find it! Or there's a new girl coming straight in to liven it up........

14 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Those who complain do it because they can't see them in B1 free cams, since they don't pay to watch, but are freeloaders. Those who pay for premium don't care. They most likely enjoy that they're at B2 when stuff happends, since B1 free cams often starts to freeze when many watches.

2 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Those who complain do it because they can't see them in B1 free cams, since they don't pay to watch, but are freeloaders. Those who pay for premium don't care. They most likely enjoy that they're at B2 when stuff happends, since B1 free cams often starts to freeze when many watches.

I'd pay for Premium today if it wasn't so tricky. I'm not really complaining I'm just frustrated :blush:

en toute logique, je pense que la maintenance est là pour que michelle s'installe à barca2, et que certainement sia vienne à barca1......

In logic, I think that maintenance is there so that michelle settles in barca2, and that certainly sia comes to barca1 ......

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'd pay for Premium today if it wasn't so tricky. I'm not really complaining I'm just frustrated :blush:

How is it tricky?

Either you pay with a credit card via segpay, or you buy a visa gift card, and do the same as mentioned first.