Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

13 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

With this bunch of girls we also get the best of Lima, she has been the oddball throughout most her stay, until now where she is integrating and getting on very well with both Jess and Nicole, its just brilliant. 

I actually don't mind "Oddball Lima". I like "Hippie Nudist Lima" too. It's "Suspected Hooker Lima" that I have an issue with. And I bet I'm not the only one. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

With this bunch of girls we also get the best of Lima, she has been the oddball throughout most her stay, until now where she is integrating and getting on very well with both Jess and Nicole, its just brilliant. 

Yes. ... I need to agree with this one. ... I may missed the day the situation changed, but she was fun to watch today. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

This is some of the best REAL friendship between these B1 girls I've seen in my 3 years watching RLC. I love it ::)

BTW is Cam1 blurred?

Cam 1 has to be monitored i guess, if left side is clear, right is blurred and visa versa

31 minutes ago, Pookus said:

I actually don't mind "Oddball Lima". I like "Hippie Nudist Lima" too. It's "Suspected Hooker Lima" that I have an issue with. And I bet I'm not the only one. 

It's the too drunk to continue Lima I had an issue with but then My Belle:heart: was the same. Once when Lima was at B2 she was so drunk that while Belle was sorting her stuff out on the table, Lima started picked it up. She had no idea where she was and Belle and Lola had to point her in the direction of Caro's bedroom - this was ages after the coke and alcohol had worn off the other girls so I can only assume Lima had started her own binge - and Belle was giving Lola looks of amusement and bemusement as she stumbled around without rhyme or reason. 

Guest beaver67
13 hours ago, happyone said:

Looks like we have a lively discussion between Jess and Nicole

ya I saw that, very lively indeed- almost looked they were arguing, but don't think so ??????

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

all your sisters came out to play today-even the ones that didn't swallow a log (ie jessica)

and I am hoping that Nicole will not break the pattern today (she still has so much to give and so much we would like to see)

Edited by happyone