Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Can you guys imagine this apartment withouth Elisa!?If she goes soon this apartment totaly dies,one great resident vs two very poor ones.one of the girls its never in house and if it is lot of time its on hidding games,other girl basicaly its on bed eating and making exercises on bedroom.Only Elisa gives some live and surprise feeling to this apatment.Hope in two months the girls will be great again,an HUGE step for that it would be brigging Irma back..then an miss named Anna to join her..and then can join them an fresh face.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Can you guys imagine this apartment withouth Elisa!?If she goes soon this apartment totaly dies,one great resident vs two very poor ones.one of the girls its never in house and if it is lot of time its on hidding games,other girl basicaly its on bed eating and making exercises on bedroom.Only Elisa gives some live and surprise feeling to this apatment.Hope in two months the girls will be great again,an HUGE step for that it would be brigging Irma back..then an miss named Anna to join her..and then can join them an fresh face.

If they were ever to bring Irma & Anna back together,  I would subscribe in a heartbeat and cancel all vacations and outdoor events until they left again!   But seriously, I would subscribe again lol.

• Upvote 3

On 5/19/2016 at 3:18 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

I appreciate that and I will also keep an eye out and let people know if I find it and then if anyone want's it I will PM it to them......thanks delong!!

If anyone shares this video privately, (I believe the copyright is not a problem if you take a pic/vid for your personal use, and don't make it public); it's understood that the receiver will not post it since the watermark would track back to the person who recorded it.  

I certainly won't post someone else's video, that would be wrong and could get them banned from RLC.

Sharing what someone else already posted (quoting their post) is fine right?  Since they already posted their own video or picture.  

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Julian Lan said:

If anyone shares this video privately, (I believe the copyright is not a problem if you take a pic/vid for your personal use, and don't make it public); it's understood that the receiver will not post it since the watermark would track back to the person who recorded it.  

I certainly won't post someone else's video, that would be wrong and could get them banned from RLC.

Sharing what someone else already posted (quoting their post) is fine right?  Since they already posted their own video or picture.  

I don't know anything for sure - but I would think if posted as you say on this private board in a members section would be somewhat safe.  I think (guess only) the issue was more that people would take videos from here and repost them other places where the digital signature was visible and then the person would be banned.  Again this is a guess but this board was always left alone so I am thinking some guys reposted.  Does this make sense?

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67

it is 4 am- nothing happened, Elisa asleep, Vika awake watching something, and Rita is not home yet. Just letting everyone know

23 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

it is 4 am- nothing happened, Elisa asleep, Vika awake watching something, and Rita is not home yet. Just letting everyone know

Rita is out with Mike lol you didn't know that :dodgy: By the way Elisa did today front of her bedroom window 

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, Nick said:

Rita is out with Mike lol you didn't know that :dodgy: By the way Elisa did today front of her bedroom window 

go figure right hahahaha- yes Elisa did, she had 3 bates today- normal day for her

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, Nick said:

Man you must be up all day I see only one :-( 

no- just check in now & then, to see what is going on- plus I live in AZ and it is early for me

2 hours ago, Julian Lan said:

I would think that would be fine but who knows these days!