Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Well that end of the show for this week. My be next week show will be better. The 3 girls are done for the night all there going to do is eat and talk and get on there phone. I bet you won't get another pussy shot from Rebecca like you got tonight. Well good night there nothing to see now in Apt 1 and 2. Bye

1 minute ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Well that end of the show for this week. My be next week show will be better. The 3 girls are done for the night all there going to do is eat and talk and get on there phone. I bet you won't get another pussy shot from Rebecca like you got tonight. Well good night there nothing to see now in Apt 1 and 2. Bye

bye Bonnie

we are assuming it is your last message today

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Tell me, what's it like to be absolutely sure about everything? Not right, just sure.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

bye Bonnie

we are assuming it is your last message today

Yes that my last message for the night and my be tomorrow night. I got a sitter for my husband so i can go home and relax have a few Rum and coke and finally get to watch some TV. Bye Bye Enjoy RLC

• Upvote 1