Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I can remember discussing last month the possibility of Dayana returning in September and according to translations she wanted to return for breast reduction surgery. September or October, the timing would fit in with either Anna or Lola leaving but as much as I was besotted by her in the early days of her last stay, I think the old stalwarts here would agree that her behaviour, mental and visible condition towards the end did raise questions about her external activities, especially as she appeared to be influenced by Adele. If I remove the rose tinted glasses and am honest, she was moody and rarely showed any physical activity in the open as her bates were always under cover. She did have a magnificent body as she would show openly in the shower and bedroom so in that respect I would put her on a par with Lola. If she did return I would expect howls of dissatisfaction from the newer members who don't remember the old Dayana if she didn't start open bating and living up to the current apparent new standards of the new barca residents. Just take the difference in character that Anna has shown this time around that is a lot different to her last stay. So as much as I would agree she had a body to worship, I think a return of Danaya would be a bitter sweet experience.

49 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Je travaille sur des stats sur les appartements et cam les plus regardés. Je donnerai les résultat dans  1 mois. Mais je peux déjà dire que les appartements de Dasha, Masha, Adrianna et Vanessa sont les moins regardés. De l'autre coté évidement les 3 appartement les plus regardés sont les 3 appartements de filles colocataires (barca#1,barca#2,K&k).

Je ne donne aucun avis, mais j'avance juste des faits.

RDV dans 1 mois pour une analyse complète

y-a juste à regarder les previews thumbnails pour savoir qui sont les appartements les plus regardés,3/4 du temps les 10 vignettes sont avec les apparts des filles voir souvent carrement les 10 vignettes,rlc ne fonctionne qu'avec ces 3 girls/girls apparts et rlc le sait très bien,tu enlève ces 3 apparts demain et bien dans 6 mois rlc mettra la clée sous la porte,il se passe rien dans les autres apparts c'est çà le problème

18 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

cher ami cela va peut-être vous étonner, mais j'ai du respect pour les femmes, mais j'appelle un chat: un chat, une femme: une femme, une salope: une salope....lorsqu'une jeune femme s'exhibe devant le monde entier nue, en tendant sa croupe pour qu'une autre fille lui mette des fessées, je l'appelle par le nom qu'elle revendique: une salope. dans la vie, quand je rentre dans un magasin, je dis bonjour mademoiselle.....:sleepy:

dear friend it will perhaps surprise you, but I have respect for women, but I call a cat: a cat, a woman: a woman, a slut: a slut .... when a young woman showing off for the world naked, holding her rump to another girl put her spankings, I call by the name she claims: a slut. in life, when I go into a store, I say hello miss .....:sleepy:

Corbo and Mikey: I'm getting that deja vu feeling. We have had this same row several times. I often attacked people in the past for calling the girls particularly Adele and Danaya "whores" but I cannot believe that what the girls get up to with their performances and probable payments does kind of make them sex workers and I would think quite a few of them have ben in the sex industry which does not make them "Whores" but it is geeting to be a finer line all the time. Maybe "whores" is too insulting "sluts" mmmm but we do need an appropriate word ... "sex workers" (2 words) covers a variety of levels. Most of them know what they are doing.

• Upvote 5

18 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

cher ami cela va peut-être vous étonner, mais j'ai du respect pour les femmes, mais j'appelle un chat: un chat, une femme: une femme, une salope: une salope....lorsqu'une jeune femme s'exhibe devant le monde entier nue, en tendant sa croupe pour qu'une autre fille lui mette des fessées, je l'appelle par le nom qu'elle revendique: une salope. dans la vie, quand je rentre dans un magasin, je dis bonjour mademoiselle.....:sleepy:

dear friend it will perhaps surprise you, but I have respect for women, but I call a cat: a cat, a woman: a woman, a slut: a slut .... when a young woman showing off for the world naked, holding her rump to another girl put her spankings, I call by the name she claims: a slut. in life, when I go into a store, I say hello miss .....:sleepy:

Sorry? .... To call a girl a slut is the opposite of respect.

The word "slut" is used by people who low estimates a girl, because she behaves not according to there values. The term is used by yesterday thinking people, who feel better, if they can grind others. There is nothing like a sult. There are only intolerant people who call someone a slut. It is a pity that you think so simple. :(

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Corbo and Mikey: I'm getting that deja vu feeling. We have had this same row several times. I often attacked people in the past for calling the girls particularly Adele and Danaya "whores" but I cannot believe that what the girls get up to with their performances and probable payments does kind of make them sex workers and I would think quite a few of them have ben in the sex industry which does not make them "Whores" but it is geeting to be a finer line all the time. Maybe "whores" is too insulting "sluts" mmmm but we do need an appropriate word ... "sex workers" 92 words) covers a variety of levels. Most of them know what they are doing.

what is wrong with adult entertainers?

• Upvote 3

il y a 4 minutes, BBsq69 a dit :

Corbo et Mikey: Je suis en train de ce sentiment de déjà vu. Nous avons eu cette même ligne plusieurs fois. Je me suis souvent attaqué les gens dans le passé pour appeler les filles particulièrement Adele et Danaya "putains", mais je ne peux pas croire que ce que les filles se lèvent pour leurs performances et des paiements probables ne fait genre d'entre eux les travailleurs du sexe et je pense qu'un certain nombre de les ont ben dans l'industrie du sexe qui ne les "putains" fait pas, mais il est geeting être une ligne plus fine tout le temps. Peut-être "putains" est "salopes" trop insultant mmmm mais nous avons besoin d'un mot approprié ... "travailleurs du sexe" 92 mots) couvre une variété de niveaux. La plupart d'entre eux savent ce qu'ils font.

parfois la traduction peut être extrême, je n'appelle pas ces filles "putain". il y a une énorme différence entre une salope(naughty) et une pute.... je sais que beaucoup pensent que ces filles agrémentent leur vie par des rencontres rémunérées de temps en temps, mais je n'en ai personnellement pas la preuve. par contre, j'ai la preuve que ce sont de sacrées cochonnes, elles le prouvent chaque jour....

sometimes the translation can be extreme, I do not call these girls "prostitutes". there is a huge difference between a slut (slut) and a prostitute ....
I know that many think that the girls decorate their lives in meeting paid from time to time, but I personally do not have proof. by cons, I have proof that they are sacred sluts (naughty), they prove every day ....

• Upvote 1