Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

56 minutes ago, happyone said:

Jessica gives us RLC fans much better attention than she does her cam viewers-----She really does take care of us!!!:biggrin:

Thank you Jessica-!!! 

Haven't been watching, what did she do? Every time I checked she was just sat in front of the laptop with her shirt on.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

When it gets to 11:00 PM watch a Canadian New Channel and PM me the Winning Lotto Max Numbers. Then I'll go buy the Ticket. $60M on the line.  :biggrin:

Stone Cold, if you win you must set up RLC English in which everyone speaks English ... you know Belle speaks English :cool:

• Upvote 1

I've been thinking about Nicole and if she does use tinder or sites all over the world where people are looking for a no strings attached fuck then isn't that exactly what we might hope a single girl who comes to a foreign country for a few months might do? An attractive girl brings back a guy to her room and fucks him in front of the cameras for us, what's not to like? People who call her names and judge her on a basis that they would not judge a guy on should just not be watching RLC full stop as clearly they are hoping these places are full of little cute angels who if we are really lucky might masturbate for us but sex with a man who they barely know is somehow a huge fucking crime. Well it isn't and I for one, speaking as a male, am glad of it. I just wish I was a guy in my 20s now with all those apps because I am telling you I would have a lot more fun than I did when I was looking for love. Girl power!

• Upvote 7

7 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

I think these 3 will put on good shows around Xmas before Lima leaves and I expect them to equal Irma, Ilona and Anna ... although not go as far as your average B2 night with Belle.

I wish Lima would stay forever, she's a good influence on nudity.

4 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

I've been thinking about Nicole and if she does use tinder or sites all over the world where people are looking for a no strings attached fuck then isn't that exactly what we might hope a single girl who comes to a foreign country for a few months might do? An attractive girl brings back a guy to her room and fucks him in front of the cameras for us, what's not to like? People who call her names and judge her on a basis that they would not judge a guy on should just not be watching RLC full stop as clearly they are hoping these places are full of little cute angels who if we are really lucky might masturbate for us but sex with a man who they barely know is somehow a huge fucking crime. Well it isn't and I for one, speaking as a male, am glad of it. I just wish I was a guy in my 20s now with all those apps because I am telling you I would have a lot more fun than I did when I was looking for love. Girl power!

100% agreed

5 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

nStone Cold, if you win you must set up RLC English in which everyone speaks English ... you know Belle speaks English :cool:

Trouble is with that BB is we can't make stories up about the girls then because we'll know exactly what's happening. then it would be boring...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, van the man said:

The exaggerated way she sucks her fingers has to be the most irritating and sexless part of her performance! I can't keep watching, it's just embarrassing. Do men really pay for such a performance!!! 

This is something I will never understand. ... Her masturbations (cam show and bathroom) are so extremely overplayed that there are just ridiculous.

I guess, the desire of the customers for the show to be real is so great that they simply like to let them folled. ... Anyway, now that her cam page link is posted, the hype will be over fast. Some people need to waste there money before they are able to think. ;) ... Lets hope that RLC stop the casting of cam girls. ... Fake is not an extra to real, it is its death. 

5 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

This is just real life BB. That what we want from RLC isn't it...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1