Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Merry Xmas to all my Western European and North American friends (that's probably covered it unless there's anyone from South America or Africa and East Europeans and Russians have to wait for a while) on the B1 board.

May the Belles ring out at Xmas

• Upvote 5

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Merry Xmas to all my Western European and North American friends (that's probably covered it unless there's anyone from South America or Africa and East Europeans and Russians have to wait for a while) on the B1 board.

same to BB:biggrin::biggrin:

40 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

All the best mate, Have a great time! The imaginations are running a bit wild tonight regarding B2 UM! No surprise there then :dodgy:

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

South America is mostly Catolic, so they have Christmas now too :D

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Lyree said:

Hyvää joulua ja onnellista uutta vuotta  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

same to you Lyree:biggrin::biggrin:

1 minute ago, Frankster said:

South America is mostly Catolic, so they have Christmas now too :D

Yes I know that. That's why I included anyone in Africa or South America, whereas Russia and Eastern Europe follow the "and" but yes I can see why it was confusing. Remember I'm an ex software engineer and maybe think in logic statements.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes I know that. That's why I included anyone in Africa or South America, whereas Russia and Eastern Europe follow the "and" but yes I can see why it was confusing. Remember I'm an ex software engineer and maybe think in logic statements.

Sorry read it a little wrong

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Everyone celebrates Christmas the same day except for  Orthodox Christians which celebrate some time in January. The only ones that never celebrate are the Jehovah's Witnesses and the Atheists.

• Upvote 1