Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just woke up from nap

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If Lima leaves in 2 days it's because she wants to leave.  She is not visa bound like the others.

This is an OMG moment.  Harley & I agree on something.

First I want to thank the Academy...

2 hours ago, corboblanc said:

I would like to tell Jessica that she has just committed a huge mistake !!!! I understand that there are tensions between the girls, but we are not in the office here !!!! For once nicole put a little music, it disturbs ??? !!! It is barely 11 hours and that is rlc, not the company !!!! Jessica is on her rotten cams all day, from morning to night and 7 days out of 7, and a little music at 11 o'clock the hassle ??? !!! All because the sound is on his cam of shit? !!!! It is not the army here my dear, if the party disturbs you, break you make your cams of ass somewhere else !!!!!:angry:

Actually she started her show at 2000 tonight and she does 4 hours only a day when she cams.  There has only been 2 times in the last 33 days she has cammed longer than that.

1 hour ago, corboblanc said:

Rlc is not a dormitory or a hot cameras company !!! If nicole was making noise every night, I would understand, but this is the first time she wants to dance a can !!! I imagine Jessica at the time of belle, lola or ilona, she will never endure only one evening !!! Jessica makes the sexy cam every day, from morning to night, does that mean it does not need any noise from 8 am in the morning to midnight in the evening? !!! Jessica has no right to ask the other girls to stop living !!!

Actually it is almost a dormitory.  I have lived in a dormitory before in the service.

They check in on the first day with the emperor, get their assigned towels, then go to their assigned rooms.

This Jess/Nicole situation is doing my head in. I love both girls but I can't see them sorting it out to be honest. Jess has become less pixie-like and a bit bossy regarding what Nicole can and can't do. I'm not sure she'd approach Lima in the same way! When she was doing her cam shows in the LR, the others were watching TV and chatting, even chatting to Jess and taking the piss while she was doing the shows. She was fine with that. So what's changed. Why is she more serious? 

Nicole was playing her music quite loud in her room tonight, the same song over and over again so she's obviously not backing down. She could wear headphones I suppose. But if they were friends, it wouldn't be an issue..

I don't want to take sides, like several on here tonight don't,  but I detect a change in Jess, which has obviously rubbed Nicole up the wrong way and unfortunately I can't see an immediate solution as neither will back down...:cry:

I'm away for New Year guys so my chances of following RLC and probably here on the forum will be zero! I hope I don't miss any epic stuff and I hope these 2 lovely girls can kiss and make up...but I very much doubt it :sad:

I know I'm early but going away tomorrow and not back till 3rd Jan so just wanted to wish you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR guys and speak again in 2017! ::)

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, MrBox said:

... first i only was annoyed because of her cam show and the fake behavior ... now ... she changed and shows some of her personality ... unfortunately, this is limited to her attempt to suppress nicole ... i really dislike that a lot. 

Time for RLC to tell Jessica to pack her things and leave.     :biggrin:

• Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Time for RLC to tell Jessica to pack her things and leave.     :biggrin:

As I mentioned earlier Jess has a right to privacy in her room as does Nicole. So if Nicoles music is invading her privacy Nicole is in the wrong. What if she was trying to sleep and could hear Nicoles music in her room, same difference.

1 hour ago, happyone said:

That is not the point-  you probably can hear music in Jess room while she is working, so in order not to hear it, Nicole would have to turn her music loud enough to not hear Jess'. Nicole is not working, nor have I seen her complain.  The only working person is Jess and she is the one complaining.  

Work.  LOL   I wouldn't use that term too loosely.

• Upvote 3